Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Female Popstars by Decades?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

1980's: Barbra,Agnetha,Madonna and Cyndi. 

1990's: Mariah, Whitney, Madonna and Janet.(Emotions,Dance With Somebody, Vogue (of course :giggle: ) and Rhythm Nation)

Early 2000's: Britney, Christina, Kelly, Beyonce, Pink, Gwen Stefani, Shakira (Oops I Did It Again/Baby One More Time/Lucky/Womanizer/Toxic, Genie In A Bottle, Because of You/In These Hazel Eyes/My Life Would Suck, Crazy In Love/Single Ladies/Irreplaceable/Baby Boy, Pink: Get The Party Started/all the other hits, Don't Stop The Music, Unfaithful, SOS, Whenever Wherever, Waka Waka, She Wolf)

Early 2010's and Late/mid 2000's: Rihanna, Adele,Katy, Gaga, Nelly Furtado, Fergie and Madonna. (Rihanna:Only Girl/S&M/Disturbia/Umbrella,Adele: Rolling In The Deep/Hello/Someone Like You, Katy: I Kissed A Girl/California Gurls/Teenage Dream/Firework/ET/ Last Firday Night, Gaga: Poker Face/Bad Romance/Just Dance/Born This Way/Edge of Glory, Nelly: Promiscous/ All the other hits I cannot mention, Fergie: Fergalicious/Big Girls Don't Cry/MILF$, Madonna:Music, American Life, 4 Minutes, Hung Up, Holiday and Celebration)

Late 2010's: Beyonce,Ariana,Selena,Katy,Rihanna,Lorde and Gaga. (Pretty Hurts/XO/Formation/Hold Up/Sorry, Dangerous Woman/Side To Side/The Way, The Heart Wants What It Wants/Who Says/Come and Get It/Kill Em, CTTR/Birthday/Roar/Dark Horse/Rise, This Is What You Came For/Work/Diamonds/Sledgehammer, Tennis Ciurt/Green Light/Royals, Applause/Do What U Want/Million Reasons/You and I)

Is it true they are the female popstars in these decades IYO?

I'm like some kind of supernova

Red Velvet

Oops and yes the songs there are the hits they got.

Anderson123

I don't get what is it about each decade or artist that you're trying to talk about ? But Cher also had a couple of hits in the 80's and 90s with Believe. Pink had a couple of hits in the early 2000's. Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado and Fergie also had a lot of success during the 2000's.

John Slayne
16 minutes ago, Marianne Santos said:

Late 2010's: Beyonce,Ariana,Selena,Katy,Rihanna,Lorde and Gaga. (Pretty Hurts/XO/Formation/Hold Up/Sorry, Dangerous Woman/Side To Side/The Way, The Heart Wants What It Wants/Who Says/Come and Get It/Kill Em, CTTR/Birthday/Roar/Dark Horse/Rise, This Is What You Came For/Work/Diamonds/Sledgehammer, Tennis Ciurt/Green Light/Royals, Applause/Do What U Want/Million Reasons/You and I

lmao since when? :emma:

anyway Madonna should be in the 00s as well, Music and COADF slayed the charts, 4 Minutes as well

and Rhythm Nation was in the 80s if I remember correctly 

Where is Pink? She was always successful (if we dont count Try This :sis:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Daydream

Mid-2000s definitely belonged to Fergie and Nelly Furtado.

I don't particularly like this singer, but you also forgot Taylor Swift when she became more pop. 🐍

Where is Celine Dion? AKA the artist that demolished most artists entire career stats in the 90's alone? 

Red Velvet
3 hours ago, Daydream said:

Mid-2000s definitely belonged to Fergie and Nelly Furtado.

I don't particularly like this singer, but you also forgot Taylor Swift when she became more pop. 🐍

3 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

Where is Pink? She was always successful (if we dont count Try This :sis:

Um.. We had  that now but no snake.

The Fame Joanne

Why did you put Madonna's Music and American life to the late 2000s instead of early 2000s? :huh:

Archived