Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
other

My dream: The Worst Gaga's concert ever

Sirius094

Featured Posts

Sirius094

I wanna talk about the dream I made yesterday, because it was really strange and vivid, like it really happened. So, i was in my room searching on youtube some good videos about the BTWBT, when I found a video recorded by a fan during the Telephone's performance in Antwerp (Don't ask me why this city, i really don't know lol :toofunny:). This date was in a theathre, a small one, with just 500-600 people attending. No castle, no monsterpit, no parterre, no catwalks, just a small stage with a tiny tower (like the one where she sang The Edge Of Glory, but much more smaller), and it was so little that there were only 3-4 dancers. And I haven't yet finished! All the theathre's light on the ceiling were on (to help the people to find their seats), so it was like attending a concert under the light of the sun, basically. :emma: Nevertheless, Gaga and the few dancers did their best, the coreography and everything else was on point as usual. 

Then, after this video, I watched the next, recorded the same day during the Heavy Metal Lover's performance, with only Gaga on the motorcycle simply going round in circles for the entire song because the stage was too little to move around. :sharon: That's all. Then I woke up and it tooke some time to realize it was just a dream (or as I should say a nightmare). I still have bad vibes thinking about it, also because the people weren't singing along with Gaga nor dancing/jumping, just staring at her, quietly. :gum:

And now I have two questions:

1) Do you think this could happen in the future with Gaga? I mean the small and nearly non-existent stage, no catwalks, etc. Maybe the first date of the Joanne Tour will be like this lol   

2) A mess like this has already happened with some singer/group in the past? :giggle:

PS. Thanks God, the real concert in Antwerp wasn't terrible as it was in my dream

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

venusfly

am i the only one that thinks small theatre shows are 1000x more enjoyable than arena shows :crossed: artists that play in small venues usually interact directly with the crowd instead of shouting out into 1000s of people and its just so much more fun and immersive to be there

Red Velvet
3 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Then, after this video, I watched the next, recorded the same day during the Heavy Metal Lover's performance, with only Gaga on the motorcycle simply going round in circles because the stage was too little to move around. :sharon: That's all. Then I woke up and it tooke some time to realize it was just a dream (or as I should say a nightmare). I still have bad vibes thinking about it, also because the people weren't singing along with Gaga nor dancing/jumping, just staring at her, quietly. :gum:

And now I have two questions:

the just staring at her quietly, creeped me out. Creeped me out that my compiter knocked unconsciously.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Ronk
13 minutes ago, LG said:

am i the only one that thinks small theatre shows are 1000x more enjoyable than arena shows :crossed: artists that play in small venues usually interact directly with the crowd instead of shouting out into 1000s of people and its just so much more fun and immersive to be there

You're not the only one.  Small venues slay.  Not just for pop.  At 1:30 into this Tony talks about small venues for jazz:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xljwtj_2011-10-07-new-tony-bennett-interview_shortfilms

I live outside the space time continuum.

29 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Do you think this could happen in the future with Gaga?

Well, I'm sure she'll play small venues (as she already does now and then), but not to an unappreciative audience, no. That part, I don't buy. :)

Decodekid

i once dreamed  i came back home and my mom told me Anne Frank had died, and i was like mom that happened decades ago, and she was like, no, it happened yesterday. 

maybe im Anne Frank's reincarnation :neyde:

Long Live Gretchen

Archived