Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is online on Twitter, professes love for fans

Bradley

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, Red said:

Honestly, if this was scripted I would be pissed

Same here. Sometimes I think that if gaga could be surrounded by us 24/7 she'd be the happiest woman in the world haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

Same here. Sometimes I think that if gaga could be surrounded by us 24/7 she'd be the happiest woman in the world haha

Hmmmmm I will have to disagree :poot: I mean, she would gladly to have the positive and loving part of this fanbase with her forever, I guess :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, Domino said:

I miss her :(

In twelve days she's back:hug:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Bradley
7 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

In twelve days she's back:hug:

Someone told me that headliners at the Coachella will get their performances filmed and livestreamed but apparently it did not happen for the headliners last year which were Calvin Harris and Guns N' Roses so I'm not even sure we are getting professionally filmed videos. :rip:

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Someone told me that headliners at the Coachella will get their performances filmed and livestreamed but apparently it did not happen for the headliners last year which were Calvin Harris and Guns N' Roses so I'm not even sure we are getting professionally filmed videos. :rip:

Queen of professionally filming her big gigs 

Bradley
1 minute ago, Unites said:

Queen of professionally filming her big gigs 

we don't know that

monketsharona
45 minutes ago, lego said:

Did I say they're not? 

so why saying they are 'narrow minded, pretentious pop fans'... I mean the fact 'Lady Gaga' will be written on the cover of this album won't change the fact people who hate heavy metal will still hate it... 

lego
49 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

so why saying they are 'narrow minded, pretentious pop fans'... I mean the fact 'Lady Gaga' will be written on the cover of this album won't change the fact people who hate heavy metal will still hate it... 

Because that's what they are? 

FreePalestine

monketsharona
1 minute ago, lego said:

Because that's what they are? 

ok so to you I'm a pretentious pop fan just because I hate metal ? seriously :toofunny:

lego
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

ok so to you I'm a pretentious pop fan just because I hate metal ? seriously :toofunny:

Dismissing or hating whole genre of music as bad (when you probably heard two or three songs in your life or can name only two bands) and wanting to keep Gaga in cute little pop box, does make a person pretentious. Saying something like "thank God Gaga is not wasting her talent on that useless garbage genre", like one member said, does make person narrow minded.

Same goes for metalheads who would diss Gaga only because she makes pop music. She makes good pop music. Michael Jackson made good pop music. Many artists in past did, so it's ignorant to dismiss whole genre and say that it's ****. 

FreePalestine

GagaTheExplorer
2 hours ago, junolxf said:

Meanwhile, her fans out here talking **** about Joanne and some stupidity about ARTPOP Act II. Woo. 

or her previous work with her former producers... :stalkga:

DiamondAngel
43 minutes ago, lego said:

Dismissing or hating whole genre of music as bad (when you probably heard two or three songs in your life or can name only two bands) and wanting to keep Gaga in cute little pop box, does make a person pretentious. Saying something like "thank God Gaga is not wasting her talent on that useless garbage genre", like one member said, does make person narrow minded.

Same goes for metalheads who would diss Gaga only because she makes pop music. She makes good pop music. Michael Jackson made good pop music. Many artists in past did, so it's ignorant to dismiss whole genre and say that it's ****. 

I don't think they're saying metal is ****, I just think they don't like it. If it makes more sense to you, I don't like radishes, but many people love them. So while I am dismissing radishes for myself, I understand that they aren't a bad vegetable, they're just not something I like. People can dislike a whole genre without being pretentious. I hate jazz music, but that doesn't mean I think it's an invalid genre. I know that many people like it and think it's good. I'm just not one of those people. Nothing wrong with that or pretentious about it. I just hate jazz! 

TimisaMonster

If she loves me, she'll turn back time and release ACT II and pretend ARTPOP was a great era... :stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived