💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is online on Twitter, professes love for fans

Bradley

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Meanwhile, her fans out here talking **** about Joanne and some stupidity about ARTPOP Act II. Woo. 

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

9 short years ago, I would've rolled my eyes at something like this. I would've rolled my eyes and scoffed at the people who followed celebs on Twitter. But that was before a tiny Italian woman from NYC came into my life and became my everything. Now I totally get it :wub:. To everyone else she's just a celebrity but to me she's so much more. She was the first one to truly love me for who I was. She didn't try to change me. She loved me for the sassy, quirky, artsy chick that I am. I'll always be thankful for that. We changed everything for her too. She came into the scene just wanting to make music but once we came into the picture, everything changed. We became a massive part of her just as she became a massive part of us. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, lego said:

Love you too Stef. 😘

Please make album with Metallica for real and piss off all the narrow minded, pretentious pop fans. 

14911539041491153896.gif

people are still in right to have their own tastes...

1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

9 short years ago, I would've rolled my eyes at something like this. I would've rolled my eyes and scoffed at the people who followed celebs on Twitter. But that was before a tiny Italian woman from NYC came into my life and became my everything. Now I totally get it :wub:. To everyone else she's just a celebrity but to me she's so much more. She was the first one to truly love me for who I was. She didn't try to change me. She loved me for the sassy, quirky, artsy chick that I am. I'll always be thankful for that. We changed everything for her too. She came into the scene just wanting to make music but once we came into the picture, everything changed. We became a massive part of her just as she became a massive part of us. 

You are such a ray of sunshine 

gagahug.gif

HolyDelRey

And @Admin once again retweeted all these tweetes about the gift which is a little bit pathetic to me, they're trying to get noticed by her so badly. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

GagaMegaFan

OMG WHY IS SHE ONLINE??

Spoiler

oh i forgot, march is over

53XkYUq.png

ew

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

She is so through with us lol but it's nice to see her say stuff like this once in a while without promoting something.  

We'll always be on her mind because we aren't just fans to her. We're so much more. Deep down I think that she needed us as much as we needed her and we healed eachother. Some people might miss her saying "I love you" 50 million times a day but I personally think it means Alot more when it's an every so often thing. It doesn't mean she loves us any less. It's just that she doesn't feel the need to say it 50 million times a day. We don't take it for granted if it's an every once in a while thing. 

lego
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

people are still in right to have their own tastes...

Did I say they're not? 

FreePalestine

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

OMG WHY IS SHE ONLINE??

Hide contents

oh i forgot, march is over

53XkYUq.png

She is online because she knows. She sees us.

There are Haus members here in GGD, we just don't know who. Besides Emma ofc.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, Red said:

You are such a ray of sunshine 

gagahug.gif

Awww thank you!!!! Fun fact about that Super Bowl hug. Apparently that wasn't planned at all. Gaga just walked along and gently grabbed hands but she instinctively knew that this one needed a lil something extra. See a mama always knows when she's needed haha

Bradley

Awww thank you!!!! Fun fact about that Super Bowl hug. Apparently that wasn't planned at all. Gaga just walked along and gently grabbed hands but she instinctively knew that this one needed a lil something extra. See a mama always knows when she's needed haha

How do you know it wasn't planned?

Honestly, if this was scripted I would be pissed

Sister

Oh. Hello there Gagz baby~

giphy.gif

:wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

How do you know it wasn't planned?

The girl who received the hug had said in an interview that the hug wasn't planned. The article should be online if you google it

Archived