Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Lady Gaga Unreleased Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

you are and I gave it to you from the discography rate :hug:

but let's not get too Fancy Pants.mp3 and think who inspired you to start megarates :confused:

Thanks @jujubae for inspiring megarates :diane:

chaeri pls

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Before we move on to #15, I'd like to give a special spot to the two songs that were just one vote away from getting into the rate, Animal and Rock Show

I never heard this version of animal :omg: a bop

chaeri pls

Antonio

730Eh05.gif

Highest Score: @MaryJaneHolland @Gia Gunn @Fernster7 (11)

Lowest Score: @Applesause (2)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark | 8.75

A beautiful, heartfelt ballad, Pre-Fame Gaga unreleased tracks absolutely rule. From what I know this track was released in 2005 and was performed at Gaga's old club gigs, and this song, even the studio version, is so vibey and, you know, sounds like something you'd sing at some restaurant. I love the lyrics too, great track, #15 is way too low for it.

-----◆-----

Commentary

11 | "My fav unreleased Gaga song, it’s so gorgeous and although the lyrics could be better they are really beautiful and honest. BalladGa is my fave tbh."

-           @Fernster7

-----◆-----

10 | "Gosh, I love everything about this song; the earnestness in her voice, the beautiful tone, the reference to Blueberry Kisses (which is shockingly not on this countdown? What is wrong with y'all?). This song is everything, and one of her best."

-           @jujubae

-----◆-----

8.5 | "I think she writes amazing ballads. From this one to Million Reasons, she managed to master the art of writing meaningful songs about heartbreak that sound like heartbreak when you hear them. This song screams hopelessly devoted to you all over in the lyrics. Again, how old was she when she wrote this? The drums make it a powerful song, more than you'd expect form a generic pop ballad. This and Let Love Down are Brown Eyes's parents."

-           @EmiRivington

-----◆-----

8.5 | "One of her best "Beatles inspired" songs she's done with Rob Fusari during the pre-The Fame process. It kinda has a rebel punkish rockstar girl vibe about it. It's also just so innocent and youthful, I love this type of Gaga songs, it makes me feel like 10 years younger, even though I'm only 16 :toofunny: This is also one of my fav songs to just play on my piano and sing to, even more than her hits, because it's so raw and organic. Did I say I love it yet? xD"

-           @Johny Wayne

-----◆-----

8 | "It's the first time i listen to this. It is indeed wonderful. It has a positive vibe that puts a smile on your face. I like it upon first listen."

-           @Dr Evil

-----◆-----

| "This is another song I like the idea of better than the song itself.   This song is like Fiona Apple doing pop music.....which is why Fiona Apple doesn't do pop music.   It's not bad, I'm just way over it well before it's end."

-           @MonsterJames333

-----◆-----

5 | "Shes okay."

-           @AJK273

-----◆-----

4 | "Lyrically cute. Especially considering when Gaga wrote it."

-           @VOLANTIS

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Just now, VOLANTIS said:

It's really bad.

Well i been on mobile the last 12 hrs and I thought everyone was over reacting lol but it does hurt to look at lol

littlepotter
Just now, jujubae said:

I did what now :air: 

I like to mess with him :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
Just now, Antonio said:

730Eh05.gif

Highest Score: @MaryJaneHolland @Gia Gunn @Fernster7 (11)

Lowest Score: @Applesause (2)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark | 8.75

A beautiful, heartfelt ballad, Pre-Fame Gaga unreleased tracks absolutely rule. From what I know this track was released in 2005 and was performed at Gaga's old club gigs, and this song, even the studio version, is so vibey and, you know, sounds like something you'd sing at some restaurant. I love the lyrics too, great track, #15 is way too low for it.

-----◆-----

Commentary

11 | "My fav unreleased Gaga song, it’s so gorgeous and although the lyrics could be better they are really beautiful and honest. BalladGa is my fave tbh."

-           @Fernster7

-----◆-----

10 | "Gosh, I love everything about this song; the earnestness in her voice, the beautiful tone, the reference to Blueberry Kisses (which is shockingly not on this countdown? What is wrong with y'all?). This song is everything, and one of her best."

-           @jujubae

-----◆-----

8.5 | "I think she writes amazing ballads. From this one to Million Reasons, she managed to master the art of writing meaningful songs about heartbreak that sound like heartbreak when you hear them. This song screams hopelessly devoted to you all over in the lyrics. Again, how old was she when she wrote this? The drums make it a powerful song, more than you'd expect form a generic pop ballad. This and Let Love Down are Brown Eyes's parents."

-           @EmiRivington

-----◆-----

8.5 | "One of her best "Beatles inspired" songs she's done with Rob Fusari during the pre-The Fame process. It kinda has a rebel punkish rockstar girl vibe about it. It's also just so innocent and youthful, I love this type of Gaga songs, it makes me feel like 10 years younger, even though I'm only 16 :toofunny: This is also one of my fav songs to just play on my piano and sing to, even more than her hits, because it's so raw and organic. Did I say I love it yet? xD"

-           @Johny Wayne

-----◆-----

8 | "It's the first time i listen to this. It is indeed wonderful. It has a positive vibe that puts a smile on your face. I like it upon first listen."

-           @Dr Evil

-----◆-----

| "This is another song I like the idea of better than the song itself.   This song is like Fiona Apple doing pop music.....which is why Fiona Apple doesn't do pop music.   It's not bad, I'm just way over it well before it's end."

-           @MonsterJames333

-----◆-----

5 | "Shes okay."

-           @AJK273

-----◆-----

4 | "Lyrically cute. Especially considering when Gaga wrote it."

-           @VOLANTIS

Sorry @Fernster7:diane:

chaeri pls

juju
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

I like to mess with him :ladyhaha:

same sis :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Thanks @jujubae for inspiring megarates :diane:

yes @jujubae honestly

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

petty
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

730Eh05.gif

9 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Vanity, Partynauseous, Wonderful, Princess Die & Cake Like can all be next to go in no particular order

fight me

things are going accordingly over here :ladyhaha:

Panchecco
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

To be fair animal is flawless

I wish it was on TFM

true:tea:

Archived