Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

CupcakKe

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

So CupcakKe just released some of the best rap music I've ever heard and I appreciate her so much. I've been a fan since she released her second mixtape and I can see that she always puts her Slurpers first and has such an intimate connection with them. I really hope she can breakthrough to mainstream success (if that's what she wants), it seems like people can't take her seriously because of her freaky hoe anthems (which I love btw), but she is seriously talented! I listened to Queen Elizabitch two times all the way through today with no interruptions and her lyricism is actually incredible, especially for only being only 19 years old (literally only a year older than me), I think her talents need to be recognized more without prejudice due to her freakiness. That's all. Love you Elizabeth, keep on doing what you do. :tongue:

#BuyQueenElizabitchOniTunes

C8GEgDKW4AEb0BH.jpg

rapper-cupcakke-2017-2.jpg

Sizzily

I'm about a month older than her. She's incredible tbh :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

GagaXCupcakke

She has so much potential.  

This is just the beginning. Every album she is going to get bigger and bigger. 

thediamxnds

idk, her lyrics are too extra for me.

my boyfriend puts her on when were in the car sometimes and i always get disgusted

junolxf
20 minutes ago, Admin said:

I can never tell if people are being serious or not when they praise her.

Her rapping skills are excellent (and her production too). Her lyrics and themes on the other hand :awkney:

PS. The font, omg. You're a monster. :sharon:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

ItWasntLaauv
27 minutes ago, Admin said:

I can never tell if people are being serious or not when they praise her.

Some are thought to overdo it with the "slay me queen"/"wig flew"/etc but I can assure you it's usually serious praise. :D

Lucas

I'm not into female rap music but I LOVE her personality. She's definitely way less rich than those big pop stars and is giving so much money away, and she's so funny and doesn't take herself too seriously which is amazing. I don't think you want her to be much bigger though because she'd probably have to get a record deal and everything would be different

FlopSlurper

I want her to write a diss track about me and end my life even though I love her and I've been a fan of her since her first album came out :giveup: 

Archived