• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mllekatrin

• Eulonzo

• JudasInTheDark

• Chucky

JudasInTheDark

Just realizing how PERFECT Oops! (the album) is So many of these could have been smash hits!!!

Antoni

Well, for my first post in this thread, I will say that I had a love-hate relationship with Femme Fatale, and my favorite song (don't kill me) is Lace & Leather. I also love Phonography. I had her first two albums when I was a kid, but I've never listened to Blackout or In The Zone all the way through. I'll probably download them within the next week or so.

My name isn't Timmers

Anderson123

When Womanizer came out she had a number one hit only 4 years before with Toxic lol I feel like every album shes come out with after her downfall has been labeled as a comeback album even though they're all culturally relevant and impactful lol Like the only thing I can say about the Circus-era vs. the Blackout-era is that she looked better.

I'm not into charts and that stuff but Toxic peaked at #9 in the US as far as I know, or I've read here. Womanizer was actually her first number one in over a decade.

• 2 weeks later...
WarriorPrince

I officially became obsessed with her music.

I always enjoyed her hits but now that i take a better listen to her discography.. damn gurl  :music:

:legend: Shatered Glass, Circus, If You Seek Amy, Beautiful Drop Dead, Inside Out, Out From Under, Unusual You  :legend:

I cant wait for her next album tbqmfh

bionic

What's your favourite lead single out of Gimme More, Womanizer & Hold It Against Me?

buy bionic

My fav song from Femme Fatale is Up N' Down, a bonus track and also the second song performed in the Femme Fatale Tour.

Creyk

Hold it against me is her best song in my opinion...and it's video actually has a meaning...I remember when It came out the top comment had a really detailed explanation which made so much sense. It was cool and very subtle.

I honestly believe Femme fatale is her best album, it's so catchy

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48