💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears

Brian

Featured Posts

So what part of this year is expected to see a new Britney record? :nails:

I hope the next album /era is a lot more inspired/enthusiastic on Brit's part :ohno:

And nothing like S&S :wtf:

i believe there were rumors that late Fall is when they were shooting for.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mllekatrin

• Eulonzo

• JudasInTheDark

• Chucky

Still looking forward to it. And with the new rules of Billboard, there's a huge chance for Britney to have yet another single to debut at #1. And if the lead single from Album 8 would indeed do it, it'd be her third single to do such feat. :giveup:

HausOfMark

oo interesting.. i hope so!

-Mark

As much as I enjoy listening to FF, with tracks like IWG and TTWE, I still think none of them came close to Circus, the single. Even up to this day when I listen to that song, I still cannot get enough of it. In my opinion, her best songs are always the ones that talk about fame, being in the spotlight or her being a celebrity in general. I'm hoping that Album 8 would bring the next Piece Of Me / Circus / any song that tells she's Britney Spears.

Tommymonster44

Still looking forward to it. And with the new rules of Billboard, there's a huge chance for Britney to have yet another single to debut at #1. And if the lead single from Album 8 would indeed do it, it'd be her third single to do such feat.

I'm not so sure about a number one if they stick to the fall plan. There's so much new music coming out from massive artists during that time period that it'll be super competitive.

I'd compare it to Die Young this past year. Ke$ha's first singles for her past two albums have been pretty big, so everyone was expecting Die Young to go number one. Had she released it in the first half of the year, it would have been in the bag. But she waited for a fall release and there was too much competition because she wasn't the number one pop girl.

Retro Physical

This version of Early Mornin' is amazing. :worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlTowfupg3Q

Edited by Retro Physical

Circus was the last truly amazing Britney record with that undeniable britney bubblegum pop finesse. I pray for it's return tbh. :legend:

Robinladen

^

I agree, Femme Fatale wasn't that good.

Britney is cute and slightly awkward. She's definitely NOT a femme fatale.

I just hope the next album has a better title, concept, ...

I'm ready for her debuting the lead urban single at the VMA's and to ditch this whole residence thing which I find stupid as heck. I'm here for her doing arenas all over the world slaying like Beyonce.

Circus is her worst album imo. It's so meh

Her best albums imo are

1-ITZ

2-Blackout

3-Oops

ITZ and Blackout should be the other way round but I completely agree about Oops such a beautiful album she better perform Oops and Stronger sometime soon.

bingo wings

I'm ready for her debuting the lead urban single at the VMA's and to ditch this whole residence thing which I find stupid as heck. I'm here for her doing arenas all over the world slaying like Beyonce.

ITZ and Blackout should be the other way round but I completely agree about Oops such a beautiful album she better perform Oops and Stronger sometime soon.

No imo ITZ >>>>> Blackout in every possible way.

Oops is very underrated by her current fans. It has no fillers unlike BOMT hence why the sales only dropped by 2 m from BOMT to OIDIA . The album's quality spoke for itself.

* Oops! is like one of her best albums. I seriously think that it's better than most of ITZ. Basically, I would rank her albums like this.

1. Femme Fatale

2. Circus

3. Britney

4. Oops!= Blackout.

5. In The Zone.

6. Baby One More Time.

To be honest, post-2004 albums >>>>>>> pre-2004 albums. In The Zone is one of my least favorites and I will never understand the love that it gets in comparison to FLAWLESS albums like Circus, Britney, and Femme Fatale. Blackout is really great too but I really only praise it because it has Gimme More and POM which are undeniably one of her most flawless songs ever. But Britney doesn't really have ONE bad album. Not to mention, ITZ has more filler than BOMT. BOMT really only has Soda Pop & Beat Goes On as filler. The rest of the songs are really good songs!!

-

Also, what makes my Top 3 albums SO much better are the amazing deluxe edition songs.

Femme Fatale:

He About To Lose Me

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Selfish

Scary

UP N' DOWN. :legend:

Britney:

I RUN AWAY :cry:

Before the Goodbye

When I Found You

Circus:

Trouble

Phonography

Quicksand

AMNESIA :worship2:

That alone makes those albums her best. DA LAWD IS TOO GOOD TO ME. :emo:

In The Zone really only has the following stand out songs:

Everytime

Toxic

Outrageous

Touch of My Hand

Brave New Girl (Yes, I know it sounds like a Ray of Light demo but I love it).

Breathe On Me is just a worse version of TOMH. The Hook Up is terrible. MATM is cute but it remains basic in comparison to the rest of the songs I mentioned. Don't Hang Up and The Answer are bops. Shadow is decent. I HATE I Got That Boom Boom. DAMN THOSE YING YANG TWINS and their tomfoolery and disgusting, irritating voices. I would use the song if they weren't on it but they appear so often I can't bear to listen.

:emma: