Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears

Brian

Featured Posts

Eulonzo

Do they have alot of UHQ or just another generic gallery site with mostly HQ photos? Just asking, because I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and get back into graphics and I've been really into Britney recently and wanna make Brit graphics lol.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mllekatrin

• Eulonzo

• JudasInTheDark

• Chucky

Hurem

Do they have alot of UHQ or just another generic gallery site with mostly HQ photos? Just asking, because I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and get back into graphics and I've been really into Britney recently and wanna make Brit graphics lol.

I think they have some HQ's.

Has anyone been to any Britney shows? And if you did, what kinda merch did you get?

I saw The Circus and I got a program and a dog tag, and then when I went to the FFT, I got a shirt, program, and a poster.

I saw the Circus tour as well and i got a t-shirt and the tourbook. The tour book is flawless ! After the Madonna one from the "Drowned World Tour", the Circus comes on second place. Love the pics and the quality.

Eulonzo

I've always felt like Circus is underrated on here. Everyone loves ITZ, Blackout, FF, etc but rarely ever Circus praises. :sad:

comrade

Circus was not cohesive like Blackout and FF, and not experimental like In the Zone.

Eulonzo

Random thought but I swear Mannequin and Mmm Papi could've fit the sound of ITZ. Either that or they could've fit with Blackout. well, Mannequin atleast with Blackout lol.

Edited by EULONZO

TheCheetahwings

I agree Manneguin could have worked on Blackout, but so can a lot of Circus era songs, actually. Trouble, Phonography, Amnesia, Shattered Glass, Kill the lights. :yes:

Not sure about Mmm Papi, it fits well on Circus. But idk about ITZ :shrug:

Quick Sand

I saw the Circus tour as well and i got a t-shirt and the tourbook. The tour book is flawless ! After the Madonna one from the "Drowned World Tour", the Circus comes on second place. Love the pics and the quality.

My book is really worn out now from looking at it so much. I don't look at it much anymore cause I don't want it to be completely ruined in a few years.

J. Mafia

I've always felt like Circus is underrated on here. Everyone loves ITZ, Blackout, FF, etc but rarely ever Circus praises. :sad:

You see,

ITZ is Karen

Blackout is Regina

Femme Fatale is Cady

Circus is Gretchen.

Eulonzo

I also think "Trip To Your Heart" sounds like a track she could've done for Blackout or ITZ.

This is also random but "Hot As Ice" could've fit with Femme Fatale, but remastered. 'Cause on Blackout, it has a decent beat lol.