• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mllekatrin

• Eulonzo

• JudasInTheDark

• Chucky

Quick Sand

Has anyone been to any Britney shows? And if you did, what kinda merch did you get?

I saw The Circus and I got a program and a dog tag, and then when I went to the FFT, I got a shirt, program, and a poster.

Eulonzo

Blackout is a flawless album. It just was put out at an awful time.

I know, right? :(

hausofmike

BLACKOUT IS THE MOST FLAWLESS BRITNEY ALBUM AND YOU WILL DEAL!

BritneySpearsBO.png

thats not the official flawless blackout cover :roll:

TheCheetahwings

Just downloaded all the bonus/international tracks for Britney's albums. Some are even better then the one's on the albums. :legend:

Scary should have been a single... :roll:

Ozzy8923

I can't answer to this poll because I have never listened to any of her albums

But she has a couple of nice singles, I can tell it for sure ;)

You are missing out on A LOT of good music.

Ozzy8923

Just downloaded all the bonus/international tracks for Britney's albums. Some are even better then the one's on the albums. :legend:

Scary should have been a single... :roll:

And put on the standard version or deluxe version the album. It should of replaced the abomination that is Big Fat Bass. FF would be FLAWLESS if that song was gone. Blackout would be flawless if it didn't have Why Should I Be Sad. And I Got That (Boom Boom) would of been awesome with out the ****ing Ying Yang twins and their horrible yoddling.

Edited by ozzy8923

TheCheetahwings

I actually love Why I should Be sad and BFB, and I Got That (Boom Boom) grew on me alot . But I do agree, I would have preferred Scary to BFB. I mean BFB seems like a total waste, why have a featured artist if your not going to use it for it's single potential?

I also just found out Britney wrote Scary. :party: she needs to make the studio let her write more, tbh.

Sasha Fierce

I actually love Why I should Be sad and BFB, and I Got That (Boom Boom) grew on me alot . But I do agree, I would have preferred Scary to BFB. I mean BFB seems like a total waste, why have a featured artist if your not going to use it for it's single potential?

I also just found out Britney wrote Scary. :party: she needs to make the studio let her write more, tbh.

honest to god.

Britney's lyrics>>>>>>>>>the ones written for her.

Has anyone been to any Britney shows? And if you did, what kinda merch did you get?

I saw The Circus and I got a program and a dog tag, and then when I went to the FFT, I got a shirt, program, and a poster.

The Circus Tour.

Sasha Fierce

New Viddy video:

http://www.viddy.com/video/d2bd97d4-b63a-4ce9-9afd-bf7dcf32a704

Britney 'cuts' Jason's hair:

http://www.viddy.com/video/5530e961-1885-46c8-9524-698c00ae6c90

http://www.viddy.com/video/77939fd2-4c7d-47d4-b9de-c26406e7fd01

Ozzy8923

The Dog House one is amazing. That hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's why I love Brit. She doesn't give a **** that she's on camera & that was gonna be posted on a Viddy account.

Eulonzo

No way! I didn't know that. She did a good job on the writing, then!

Sasha Fierce

The Dog House one is amazing. That hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's why I love Brit. She doesn't give a **** that she's on camera & that was gonna be posted on a Viddy account.

the hair is s-xy.