๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna's 50 Best Songs | RESULTS + PLAYLIST

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

If I almost died with @Antonio's rates, @jujubaeย is for sure dying in this threadย :gaycat:

:rip:ย I'm not THAT tasteless :rip:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

:rip:ย I'm not THAT tasteless :rip:ย 

But the good sis has already meltdowned a couple of times and it's not even top 40 yet :poot:ย 

alextruper17

I'm here to watch Bitch I'm Madonna snatch the top place.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

If I almost died with @Antonio's rates, @jujubaeย is for sure dying in this threadย :gaycat:

I'm barely hanging on rn :giveup:ย 

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

48. Mer Girl (Ray Of Light)

Mer Girl is not everyoneโ€™s cup of tea, but it is mine, and I have a lot of friends who stan Madonna as well and will put this song in their ultimate top 3, and I admire them for that. Iโ€™d risk to say itโ€™s the most accomplished work on Ray Of Light, with the beautiful and mesmerizing production and the head voice, everything about this song is just chilling. 5 minutes of being in your own world, only Madonna...

tumblr_nfzexzrvJl1r19rf8o3_400.gif

Listen Here

I saw the picture and almost flipped the **** out on you :toofunny:ย TPoG is one of the greatest Madonna songs/videos of all-time.

โค x โค

Antonio
1 hour ago, alextruper17 said:

I'm here to watch Bitch I'm Madonna snatch the top place.

I doubt it even cracked the top 150 :poot:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

I doubt it even cracked the top 150 :poot:ย 

Just out of curiosity, which would you place higher, Unapologetic Bitch or Bitch I'm Madonna? :poot:ย 

Antonio

47. Let It Will Be (Confessions On A Dance Floor)

THESE DAMN VIOLINS! Anyone who knows me knows that when I hear violins in a pop song I jump, itโ€™s my favorite instrument, anyway, THESE VERSES, she sounds so bad-ass, and the smooth transition into the chorus with the airy drum, and then to the verse again, this song never gets dated, itโ€™s a timeless masterpiece.

tumblr_n81ozqzJ971s0x5wto1_500.gif

Listen Here

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

Just out of curiosity, which would you place higher, Unapologetic Bitch or Bitch I'm Madonna? :poot:ย 

oh Unapologetic Bitch, WAY higher

barcodemonster

I hope To Have and Not to Hold makes the list, it's probably in my top 5

scan my barcode

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

THESE DAMN VIOLINS! Anyone who knows me knows that when I hear violins in a pop song I jump, itโ€™s my favorite instrument, anyway, THESE VERSES, she sounds so bad-ass, and the smooth transition into the chorus with the airy drum, and then to the verse again, this song never gets dated, itโ€™s a timeless masterpiece.

Listen Here

I love this song so much :giveup:ย COADF snatched my weave so hard with this song the first time I listened to it (in 2013 I think :poot:)ย 

alextruper17
Just now, Antonio said:

Listen Here

What do you think about the Confessions tour version?ย 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Antonio

a single is next!

juju
Just now, barcodemonster said:

I hope To Have and Not to Hold makes the list, it's probably in my top 5

that song is a blessing but knowing Antonio, he will pay it dust :neyde:ย 

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Listen Here

not the best song of COADF out already :awkney:ย 

โค x โค

Antonio
1 hour ago, alextruper17 said:

What do you think about the Confessions tour version?ย 

it was so dope! my favorite live rendition of Confessions tour tbh

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

that song is a blessing but knowing Antonio, he will pay it dust :neyde:ย 

not the best song of COADF out already :awkney:ย 

SIS I LOVE THE ENTIRE TOP 50 :giveup:ย don't be so harsh, it was difficult making this list :giveup:ย 

Archived