๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna's 50 Best Songs | RESULTS + PLAYLIST

Antonio

Featured Posts

Just now, Antonio said:

21. The Power Of Good-Bye

Honestly one of Madonnaโ€™s best songs, I most definitely think this song is top 10 worthy, I know stans that would put it at #1, I LOVE this song and think itโ€™s amazing, and for those of you who are about to meltdown I just want to say that the difference between #1 and #21 is there, but itโ€™s not big, and this couldโ€™ve made the top 10 easily. Donโ€™t kill me xx.

tumblr_n7mkazWfXQ1rxml8no2_500.gif

Listen Here

Great and beautiful songย 

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

21. The Power Of Good-Bye

Honestly one of Madonnaโ€™s best songs, I most definitely think this song is top 10 worthy, I know stans that would put it at #1, I LOVE this song and think itโ€™s amazing, and for those of you who are about to meltdown I just want to say that the difference between #1 and #21 is there, but itโ€™s not big, and this couldโ€™ve made the top 10 easily. Donโ€™t kill me xx.

tumblr_n7mkazWfXQ1rxml8no2_500.gif

Listen Here

The @ feature is free huntyย ๐Ÿ‘€

Jk I won't meltdown... this time :gaycat:ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

Great and beautiful songย 

good gowns beautiful gowns teas :rip:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

The @ feature is free huntyย ๐Ÿ‘€

Jk I won't meltdown... this time :gaycat:ย 

well Frozen made the top 20 be grateful :gaycat:ย or did itย :reductive:

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Antonio

what?

just look up what I said :rip:ย 

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

If it didn't me and juju will come to your room at night and cut your wigs upย :neyde:ย 

Antonio

anyway, the OP is updated, thanks for attending @Gia Gunnย @petedagrkย @everyone else :poot:

ย 

Tomorrow will be the final countdown before the top 10, #20-#11, as well as my unreleased rate results show later that day! Better be ready :lolly:

ย 

Sunday is the official top 10 countdown, I can already go ahead and say that none of the songs in the top 10 are from the same album

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I can already go ahead and say that none of the songs in the top 10 are from the same album

But how will MDNA snatch then? This is some rigga morris bullsh*t sis and you know it :giveup:ย 

Spoiler

:poot:ย 

ย 

Antonio

If it didn't me and juju will come to your room at night and cut your wigs upย :neyde:ย 

out of curiosity, what's your favorite Madonna song?

6 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I'm pretty sure Frozen is in there

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

out of curiosity, what's your favorite Madonna song?

Deeper and deeper sis :lolly:ย 

Antonio

I'm pretty sure Frozen is in there

ย 

But how will MDNA snatch then? This is some rigga morris bullsh*t sis and you know it :giveup:ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

:poot:ย 

ย 

btw can you try and predict a couple of songs from my top 20 :lolly:ย I won't say yes but I'm curious :lolly:ย 

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

btw can you try and predict a couple of songs from my top 20 :lolly:ย I won't say yes but I'm curious :lolly:ย 

Let me check the OP cause my memory sucks :poot:ย 

Archived