London GUY

B-Day song (Feat. MIA) better be top tenย :poot:

REPLAY

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

46. Love Profusion (American Life)

On American Life, this song is like the sequel to Iโ€™m So Stupid, the transition between the two doesnโ€™t even feel like transition from one song to another, but this is the superior track, a single too. Sheโ€™s got you under her skin with this track, a catchy and deep song with a lazy music video, the whispering is great too, a highlight on American Life and stands out in her discography as a whole.

tumblr_mic7uoxACo1s0x5wto1_500.gif

Listen Here

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

46. Love Profusion (American Life)

On American Life, this song is like the sequel to Iโ€™m So Stupid, the transition between the two doesnโ€™t even feel like transition from one song to another, but this is the superior track, a single too. Sheโ€™s got you under her skin with this track, a catchy and deep song with a lazy music video, the whispering is great too, a highlight on American Life and stands out in her discography as a whole.

tumblr_mic7uoxACo1s0x5wto1_500.gif

Listen Here

:grr::grr::grr:ย PUT ON YOUR LOCATION I WANT TO FIGHT

Spoiler

:poot:ย 

ย 

โค x โค

Antonio
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

a highlight on American Life and stands out in her discography as a whole.

ย 

1 hour ago, jujubae said:

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

I take back what I said, you're the one dying for sure sis :poot:ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Girl bye, this song is perfectionย :cryga:

Girl I know, you'd know that I love it if you read the remark :neyde:ย lol jk :poot:ย but I love it

Antonio

somewhat controversial #45 incoming :poot:ย 

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Antonio said:

Girl I know, you'd know that I love it if you read the remark :neyde:ย lol jk :poot:ย but I love it

I read it, but it should be higherย :neyde:

jk I know it's very hard to rank her songsย with such a huge discography :Dย 

Antonio

45. La Isla Bonita (True Blue)

One word - overrated. Yes, this track is amazing, itโ€™s catchy and stands out from most of her 80s music, but I wouldnโ€™t rank it within my top 10, this track is the usual โ€œgo toโ€ song for beginners or people who just know the hits. The verses are this songโ€™s best parts.

tumblr_m4cmu2mC7y1rsjz5lo1_250.gif

Listen Here

alextruper17
Just now, Antonio said:

45. La Isla Bonita (True Blue)

One word - overrated. Yes, this track is amazing, itโ€™s catchy and stands out from most of her 80s music, but I wouldnโ€™t rank it within my top 10, this track is the usual โ€œgo toโ€ song for beginners or people who just know the hits. The verses are this songโ€™s best parts.

tumblr_m4cmu2mC7y1rsjz5lo1_250.gif

Listen Here

Not surprised here

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Antonio

I thought y'all would be FUMING over this :giveup:ย phew I guess :poot:ย 

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

I thought y'all would be FUMING over this :giveup:ย phew I guess :poot:ย 

Not so fast fatty :poot:ย jk I really like it but I'm not mad... yet :poot:ย 

Sugarfall
7 minutes ago, jujubae said:

ย  Hide contents

ย 

I'll fight with you!

tumblr_nkp82h2lnm1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

But La Isla Bonita ALWAYS gets played on the radio here if they play a Madonna song, don't remember hearing any other Madonna song on the radio honestly.

Antonio

44. I Deserve It (Music)

This track used to be my favorite on Music, and still is one of the albumโ€™s standout tracks and naturally one of my personal favorites. I love the verses, the lyrics are beautiful, the crisp production and the slow synths make the song top notch, I canโ€™t say anything negative about this track, and I hope neither can any of you.

tumblr_oay1cohLeq1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

Listen Here

Archived