💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Check This New Pop Girl Out

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

Just recently there's been a lot of talk on here about new artists, especially pop girls, and which ones we think will grow in popularity or, on the other hand, have a hit and then fade.. 

So I thought I'd suggest to everyone to check out Leah Mcfall. She was on the The Voice UK in 2013 and came second, although she was  hugely successful for her talented voice and quirky style. If anything, she may remind some of Melanie Martinez. 

She released a single with will.i.am ( I know...) in 2014, it didn't too amazingly well on the charts and whilst I love the song, it's clear that will.i.am was pushing for his style of music and her new songs are much better. She was dropped from her label, much like Gaga, and now makes her music herself. 

However just recently she dropped an amazing LP called INK  - I'd advise some of you to check it out and let me know what you think! I think she has huge potential and I'd love to see some support for her. Singles Happy Human and Bottle it are on the album, but a highlight definitely is Language a certified bop.

I think supporting new artists is so important, without that, of course, we wouldn't have found and supported Gaga to where she is now.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI

This girls sounds intere:giveup:sting 

I really like it. I may follow her future releases.

This is off topic but I got to say that someone I find really underrated is Bridgit Mendler. Nemesis is such a good EP.

The night sky tells all

oheyitso
4 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

This girls sounds intere:giveup:sting 

I really like it. I may follow her future releases.

This is off topic but I got to say that someone I find really underrated is Bridgit Mendler. Nemesis is such a good EP.

Thank you so much for replying I was scared no one was going to as it's not insanely popular to talk about this kind of thing here :toofunny:

I'm so glad! I think she has so much potential and it's so sad when artists get dropped when they're so talented 

I haven't heard a lot of her stuff, is there any song you'd recommend or is the whole EP good? 

LUO YI
21 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

Thank you so much for replying I was scared no one was going to as it's not insanely popular to talk about this kind of thing here :toofunny:

I'm so glad! I think she has so much potential and it's so sad when artists get dropped when they're so talented 

I haven't heard a lot of her stuff, is there any song you'd recommend or is the whole EP good? 

Well, I love the whole EP. I think that from the 4 tracks Library and Do You Miss Me At All are the best. Atlantis and Dou you Miss Me At All are the easiest to digest. Sn

The night sky tells all

oheyitso
7 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Well, I love the whole EP. I think that from the 4 tracks Library and Do You Miss Me At All are the best. Atlantis and Dou you Miss Me At All are the easiest to digest. Sn

I'll definitely give it a listen and let you know!

oheyitso
5 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Theres some people I heard on The Voice in the past I liked.  But never made it.  It's a shame

I know :giveup: The Voice UK is a flop in terms of artists coming out of it, but I remember there was such hype for Leah, like songs she performed went top 40 because of how good she was 

Chic

Mess at me following her on Instagram and waiting for her album but it's already out

oheyitso
4 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I like this guy on us Voice and Then American Idol

I'll give them a listen! Voice US always brings some popular people, but Leah and Becky Hill are probs the only ones from the UK! I just really want Leah to do well she's so talented :golfclap:

1 hour ago, oheyitso said:

I think supporting new artists is so important, without that, of course, we wouldn't have found and supported Gaga to where she is now.

Listening to this now

oheyitso
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

Mess at me following her on Instagram and waiting for her album but it's already out

It literally just came out! Released last friday! But I had a massive period of thinking 'where is she?' and then all of a sudden she had a new single and now album! I'm so proud - she's touring too!

Archived