New MJH demo?

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
3 hours ago, aesthetic said:

so that's why i couldn't filter out the acapella... 

Yes that and also the fact the demo isn't mastered the same nor the same kbps as the album version so unless the demo instrumental leaks you can't do it. When I tried to do it the most I could get was it without synths (minus the guitar and the extra synth in the chorus) the kick drum was mastered differently and the percussion is quieted so they remained too.

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Can I have the link via pm? thanks!

Found it on YouTube.

Link please?

COME ON GAYS!!

aesthetic
3 hours ago, gagzus said:

Yes that and also the fact the demo isn't mastered the same nor the same kbps as the album version so unless the demo instrumental leaks you can't do it. When I tried to do it the most I could get was it without synths (minus the guitar and the extra synth in the chorus) the kick drum was mastered differently and the percussion is quieted so they remained too.

exactly. also, i noticed that in the second ''russian hookers'' part there's a lot of melodyne 

arrtpop

Im gonna replace this version with the normal on my iTunes I love this version so much

aphrodite

HausofGabo

I really like the change in "russian hookers and cheap gin" but I seriously hate that " ´cause I love, love, 'cause I love love..." is out. I need something in the middle haha.

Just now, aesthetic said:

exactly. also, i noticed that in the second ''russian hookers'' part there's a lot of melodyne 

it sounds more melodyned in the first part imo bc when she says "russian", you can hear that distorted effect you get when pitching vocals down in melodyne.

Archived