rumor

New MJH demo?

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I already heard this before (at least some of it) off a trader friend and it's real you can't make it out because of the mastering but it also has a vocal stem from the original autotuned demo in the chorus, an extra synth stem and obviously those vocals don't exist anywhere else (believe me I've picked apart the layers and they don't). This is essentially the demo she had at the beginning of 2013 before she went in to polish it off when she was deciding between BN & this for the album.

If these are stems then they're definitely pro tool ones

Miracle
12 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I already heard this before (at least some of it) off a trader friend and it's real you can't make it out because of the mastering but it also has a vocal stem from the original autotuned demo in the chorus, an extra synth stem and obviously those vocals don't exist anywhere else (believe me I've picked apart the layers and they don't). This is essentially the demo she had at the beginning of 2013 before she went in to polish it off when she was deciding between BN & this for the album.

If these are stems then they're definitely pro tool ones

Why didn't she leave the demo like this

HOTNebraskaGuy
6 hours ago, alushlullaby said:

Nobody has any of those, besides Interscope Records.

To this day none of ya'll will understand. People who have unreleased material can't just pull ANYTHING ya'll want out of their ass and leak it. Even if they did have those songs they wouldn't leak them because they're too valuable. lmao.

Except DJWS? Which he's said he wants to eventually release TEA... And let's not forget the multiple times he's lost his laptop in which he keeps all his songs on

You're telling us we don't understand but... 

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Christina

MY GOD, I LOVE IT WHEN SHE SCREAMS HER LUNGS OUT.

MJH is one of my favorite Gaga songs and honestly the screaming would have taken the song to a whole new level

My mom says I'm cool

Bad Kids
21 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

So Project Gaga posted a hidden QR code on their latest post that unveiled a new "demo" for Mary Jane Holland.

i cannot post any links but it sounds SO MUCH different than the other one we got. This one's more polished but there are changes to the tone and arrangement on the verses and pre-choruses. Some parts of the instrumental sound more emphasized as well.

Omg I wonder if you can PM me a download, I hope I'm not against the rules, haha. :)

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

GagaMegaFan

i know i'm late for the party but 

Spoiler

SOMEONE DM ME THE LINK RIGHT NOW

de0df57c69628cfe66c23b218c53fb1e.gif

EDIT i found it

ew

Interlude

I got my LIFE to this yesterday, bless you propagaga :giveup:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

misunderstood
6 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

Except DJWS? Which he's said he wants to eventually release TEA... And let's not forget the multiple times he's lost his laptop in which he keeps all his songs on

You're telling us we don't understand but... 

giphy.gif

Yeah cuz he'd leak a song sis :reductive:

Ya'll aren't logical at all.

Do you not realize the legal matters if DJWS leaked it LMAO.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Hecturr
On 28. mars 2017 at 1:13 PM, DanceInTheDark said:

Its fanmade, he can post the link :) 

@Cerny please go ahead

how does this differ from the actual demo? afaik it's just missing some stems 

12 hours ago, gagzus said:

it also has a vocal stem from the original autotuned demo in the chorus, an extra synth stem 

where?

Z0aZ6.gif

Archived