New MJH demo?

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

to be honest I think she would have made him close his blog / account if she wasn't involved (or her team)...

:awkney: If you can tell me any logical reasons Gaga would leak stem-edits of songs from ARTPOP, tell me.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
4 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

I mean it sounds super similar to the demo we already had, but it's cool to have. Wonder when they're actually going to release an unheard song? TEA? Temple? 

But next thing you know we'll get Red Flame untagged. :saladga: better than nothing I guess 

Nobody has any of those, besides Interscope Records.

To this day none of ya'll will understand. People who have unreleased material can't just pull ANYTHING ya'll want out of their ass and leak it. Even if they did have those songs they wouldn't leak them because they're too valuable. lmao.

Eros92
27 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

:awkney: If you can tell me any logical reasons Gaga would leak stem-edits of songs from ARTPOP, tell me.

Where is the proof they are simple stem edits. Like total proof.

Cause until I see otherwise I'll believe they are demos. I've heard people say they'd had the same exact demo of Fashion! way back since 2014 and that it is in fact a demo.

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, HarleyQuinzel said:

Where is the proof they are simple stem edits. Like total proof.

Cause until I see otherwise I'll believe they are demos. I've heard people say they'd had the same exact demo of Fashion! way back since 2014 and that it is in fact a demo.

Can't wait till the stems leak :laughga:

Eros92
Just now, alushlullaby said:

Can't wait till the stems leak :laughga:

I mean hey I'll be happy to say they are stem edits but this is what I'm saying. 

Theres no proof. I can't hear these vocals in the studio version. The "chic. freak, slay" part in the Fashion demo isn't even in the actual song at all. So I mean I dunno. I don't care either way they all sound better then the album versions. 

Xoxo Adriana

someone dm me the link if possible:lolly:

Infinity Wave
11 hours ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Pm me 

11 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Pm pelase

I found a Mega link some pages back, just searched for it but it's gone, so I don't know how to share the file :duck:

I would really like to share it but I'm not that good with tecnology so... sorry :(

Colourful

Archived