💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The "Jumanji" reboot will not include a magical board game

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

River

tbh I didn't like the idea of rebooting since the beginning and now I hate it even more..

Jumanji it's the game board,  the jungle and animals are the side effect.. did they even watch the movie?

I can't believe that The Rock decided to join this disrespectful production.. so disappointing..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Is it just me or this picture screams "Cheap, lame movie" ? Reminds me of early 2000's TV shows with 10$ budget. They really shouldn't have changed the original element. I know this is 2017 and most kids don't play board games anymore but come on, this is ridiculous to keep the Jumanji name in that case

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

xoxo cupcakke

I actually like that switch up, but I just hate that The Rock is in this movie. That really cheapens the experience

Either way, nothing can touch the original

Actually, never mind, they get transported into the game, not the game coming out into the real world. That really makes the movie suck even more

Shadow

That sounds like Pixels 2 or Wreck It Ralph part 2...  

And it'll be a tough sell without Robin Williams...  

Why doesn't Hollywood try something... new? 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Emvee
3 hours ago, JGD said:

Reboots are a great way to bring favorite classic films to the modern world for the newer generations.  It's just that they usually turn out worse than the original  

Reboots are a money-grubbing scheme, because of name recognition. 

DeanWinchester
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I am still on rage over that M Night Shamalalalan made and ruined. 

lmao what is that? no movie of Aang exists :usrs:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

And hows it gonna end? When the mom comes home and unplugs the console before someone gets eaten by an animal?

Helxig

My absolute favourite movie as a kid  :toofunny:

I'm gonna watch it again some day soon!

I've probably seen it 100 times already lol. I used to know the whole movie word for word when I was about 10 years old. I remember begging Mum to get me pizza from Pizza Hut when we were visiting family in the city, because they had a deal where if you bought a pizza combo you got a free VHS, and one of the options was Jumanji. I was so happy to get that chunky VHS tape :laughga:  I'm old.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived