other

The "Jumanji" reboot will not include a magical board game

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Jumanji is iconic in part thanks to the board, without it they should even change the whole movie title.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

This is like rebooting Harry Potter but replacing magic with the power of knowledge 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Interlude

Keep it

blI44C2.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

8 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

Stop rebooting and come up with something original, for ****s sake 

Reboots are a great way to bring favorite classic films to the modern world for the newer generations.  It's just that they usually turn out worse than the original :poot: 

monketsharona

This movie would have been useful with Robin Williams leading the sequel. Not a dumb reboot with The Rock... No disrespect to him but this project died when Williams died... 

djBuffoon

That makes as much sense as an Aladdin remake not including the magic lamp. :huh: 

djBuffoon
7 minutes ago, JGD said:

Reboots are a great way to bring favorite classic films to the modern world for the newer generations.  It's just that they usually turn out worse than the original :poot: 

Even in theory, though, it's usually a terrible idea. Like with Beauty and the Beast. My niece just turned five and grew up on the original, it never occurred to her that it was released 25 years ago.

Panchecco

then why the f*ck would they call it "Jumanji Reebot"? 

so disappointed, I loved the original and I think I'll hate this new one :madge:

Archived