Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
news

#HappyBirthdayLadyGaga - Trending Worldwide!


HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Addison Rae

Words can't begin to describe the impact she has on my life. Happy Birthday angel! 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

GagaMyBlood95

Queen's birthday, and my exam :giveup: 

Lord show me the way indeed! Gaga please help today and happy birthday gorgeous!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus

I can't believe how much she's grown in these past 10 years. She went from a girl with a dream, working 3 jobs dancing to heavy metal on the lower east side to a multi millionaire with a massive following, diamond certified music and is now performing with the very bands she used to dance to at the GRAMMYs!! :wub:

I also can't believe how much I've grown with her, I was 11 going on 12 when I became a fan and now I'm nearly 21. Time has flown and we've all grown so much :diane:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...