Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Kesha | Animal + Cannibal [Megarate Submission]

juju

Featured Posts

juju
2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

@jujubae can I submit mine in a few hours??

Sure as long as it's before 12AM EST :hor: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Sure as long as it's before 12AM EST :hor: 

Thank you! Will have it in before that! Kesha is one of my faves, I love her so much 

GGD Presidential Elections

juju
6 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Thank you! Will have it in before that! Kesha is one of my faves, I love her so much 

I've been recording all the scores and picking graphics, just to have the ceremony ready by tomorrow, so the sooner the better but we'd love to have you :excited2: I'm thrilled with all the love Kesha has been getting through the rate, it's giving me life :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

juju

@Creyk hasn't been on since Tuesday and I'm not sure with whether or not to include one of their rates because its abnormally low compared to their other scores, what do I do :giveup: Go with what I have, or omit it :giveup: @KingOfTheClouds @kvnrp @Antonio some guidance pls :air: 

❤ x ❤

kvnrp
Just now, jujubae said:

@Creyk hasn't been on since Tuesday and I'm not sure with whether or not to include one of their rates because its abnormally low compared to their other scores, what do I do :giveup: Go with what I have, or omit it :giveup: @KingOfTheClouds @kvnrp @Antonio some guidance pls :air: 

hmm depends, whats the highest score (only the number, not the song) and whats the lowest?

What does abnormally low mean?

juju
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

hmm depends, whats the highest score (only the number, not the song) and whats the lowest?

What does abnormally low mean?

they have a bunch of 10s, they have mostly 9s and 8s and 7s and then two 6s (there lowest), and then a random 0. I'm wondering if they meant for it to be a 10 :gum: 

❤ x ❤

kvnrp
Just now, jujubae said:

they have a bunch of 10s, they have mostly 9s and 8s and 7s and then two 6s (there lowest), and then a random 0. I'm wondering if they meant for it to be a 10 :gum: 

The 0 might be a typo is 0 even allowed on the scale?

@Creykbetter be onilne soon to sort this out :neyde:

I think you should compile the results without him if he doesnt messages you and then compile it with his results if they actually are correct. Just so you can rely on a result for both cases.

juju
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

The 0 might be a typo is 0 even allowed on the scale?

@Creykbetter be onilne soon to sort this out :neyde:

I think you should compile the results without him if he doesnt messages you and then compile it with his results if they actually are correct. Just so you can rely on a result for both cases.

I think that's what I'll do, I'll include the rest but omit that one unless they come online soon to let me know if its legit or not :giveup: One zero is allowed if someone deems it necessary, but it's not mandatory; If they had a lot of other really low scores, it'd make sense, but this is a generally-high scored track so it seems a bit out of the ordinary. I'll calculate it with the 0 and without it, and if it doesn't really make a difference, then I'll include it, I just want to be sure :air: 

❤ x ❤

Gaga Monster
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

I've been recording all the scores and picking graphics, just to have the ceremony ready by tomorrow, so the sooner the better but we'd love to have you :excited2: I'm thrilled with all the love Kesha has been getting through the rate, it's giving me life :giveup: 

I will have it in, in about an hour, maybe before then

GGD Presidential Elections

juju
2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I will have it in, in about an hour, maybe before then

anxiously awaiting them, once I have 'em then I can calculate to see who's winning this whole shebang. Believe me, the 11s are ALL over the place, it's going to be hard to predict :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

juju

THANK YOU to the 18 lovely Animals that submitted rates! :heart: 

They're being calculated as we speak, and unlike ever before, I'm opening up the ceremony tonight. I'll make sure to tag you all in the appropriate thread, and to kick things off, I'll announce the first four eliminated tracks tonight - just to give you guys some stuff to chat about before the full Ceremony begins tomorrow (expect it to roll out around 11AM EST instead of 12PM - we have a lot to cover!). 

giphy.gif

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
8 minutes ago, jujubae said:

THANK YOU to the 18 lovely Animals that submitted rates! :heart: 

They're being calculated as we speak, and unlike ever before, I'm opening up the ceremony tonight.

Tonight as in right about now sis? :air: 

then :lolly: 

juju
57 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Tonight as in right about now sis? :air: 

then :lolly: 

YAS Momentarily :lolly: 

Just a few more calculations :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
6 minutes ago, jujubae said:

YAS Momentarily :lolly: 

Just a few more calculations :lolly: 

Sis what time is over there? It's 1am over here :lolly:

juju
11 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Sis what time is over there? It's 1am over here :lolly:

12AM here :lolly: Gonna do a few before bed sis so get ready!

❤ x ❤

Archived