💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Kesha | Animal + Cannibal [Megarate Submission]

juju

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

Well this saturday it is :lolly: 

I'll have to post the remaining demos that I love because I have a bunch :lolly: 

@kvnrp I'll do it like 12PM EST which is 5PM CET :lolly: 

that means get them rates in by tomorrow mizz @Gia Gunn :lolly: 

I'm only missing them bonus tracks :lolly: 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
8 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

well that's easy, VIP is an easy 10 and Dirty Picture is an 8 or 9 :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

12 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I gave them both Zero's :giggle:

Spoiler

jk

juju
13 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I gave them both Zero's :giggle:

Hide contents

jk

:neyde: 

That being said, the RATES ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED. We have a whopping 16 rates, not including mine, and the Ceremony will be Saturday the 8th at 12PM EST.

Until then, enjoy more demos that will be sprinkled through-out until then :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

juju

Let's take a moment to reflect on the demo's that I've included before I post a few more for the day; trust me you won't want to miss them.

1. Butterscotch
2. Frenzy
3. Bootycall
4. Run Devil Run
5. Mouth
6. Aliens Invading
7. Want U Bad (ft. Detail)
8. Heart Fall Out
9. Paper Airplane

These are included on my K$ Outtake$ Disc One, let us begin with Disc Two :lolly: 

K$ Outtake$ || Disc Two, Track One

One of the strangest-sounding songs from my favorite unreleased selection, the track begins sort of folky until it erupts into a distorted electronic dance banger. Her robotic vocals on the verses contrast with the full-throated chorus to make for an interesting experience. Definitely, a highlight of this song is the middle eight. It's not as immediate as a lot of what I've posted already, but this song is indeed a classic and quite different from its fellow sistren. :heart: 

❤ x ❤

juju

K$ Outtake$ || Disc Two, Track Two

Although it wasn't originally in my line-up, Save Me is a solid pop sing-a-long that you definitely need in your music library. I could've seen this as a summer release; I specifically have memories of jamming to it beside the pool with an adult beverage in hand. 10/10 you will bop!

❤ x ❤

kvnrp
21 minutes ago, jujubae said:

K$ Outtake$ || Disc Two, Track One

I never understood that song :rip:

I last listended to it a while ago, and it gave me flashbacks to those really creepy fake ARTPOP demos :rip:

juju

K$ Outtake$ || Disc Two, Track Three

A fun and popping dance anthem, this song is typical Kesha! I can see it fitting on Animal more than Blah Blah Blah even; it's got the spirit and energy of a lot of her material, both old and new. It's a summer bop for gathering a bunch of friends, piling in the car, and hitting your favorite hang-out. A very stan-worthy song.

❤ x ❤

juju
5 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I never understood that song :rip:

I last listended to it a while ago, and it gave me flashbacks to those really creepy fake ARTPOP demos :rip:

Not you coming for Heart's On Fire :toofunny: one of my first favs :toofunny: 

❤ x ❤

juju

I'll include two more today :lolly: 

K$ Outtake$ || Disc Two, Track Four

A gentle, scintillating pop track; as I've said a million times already, I honestly listen to these demos more than I do her actual debut album :rip: It's got the makings of a huge summer hit, from her soaring vocals to the strumming guitar track and sparkling synths. Kesha burns the house down when she bares her heart, and it shows here.

❤ x ❤

juju

K$ Outtake$ || Disc Two, Track Five

Nothing On But The Radio teas! This fun song fits in with the rest of her discography; fast-paced and precise pop lyricism, her typical playful vocals, four-on-the-floor tour-de-force dance beats: Kesha is on her own level, and even LQ, Radio Radio Radio is worthy of your full attention. If this wasn't my college bop, I don't know what was! :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 9:48 AM, jujubae said:

To promote the thread, I'm gonna share my favorite Kesha demos :lolly: 

K$ Outtake$ || Day One

A favorite between me and my friends throughout so many 2009 adventures, Butterscotch features the artist's signature pop-rap delivery along a sticky and sweet ( :lolga: ) beat. I hold this song in very high regard, not only because the lyrics have her typical sass and are bonkers beyond, but because singing along to the track is just so much fun in a car full of friends.

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 9:23 AM, jujubae said:

K$ Outtake$ || Day Two

Funnily enough, when I first downloaded this way back in the day, it was under the title Animal. I went a few years literally believing that this song was the title track (always skipped through the album to my favorites, so hadn't heard the true title cut) so to say when I heard the true song Animal, I was thoroughly disappointed :toofunny:  I totally prefer the song Frenzy, it's fun and funky and a blast through and through.

On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:20 PM, jujubae said:

Y'all aren't interested in the demos I see, but I can't stop/won't stop :lolly: 

K$ Outtake$ || Day Three

With a video release and some promo, this song could've been big in 2010. It's one of my personal favorites, with that sugar-sweet chorus and fun lyrical playfulness. This was definitely a favorite in my college days, for various reasons. :heart: 

On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 6:15 PM, jujubae said:

K$ Outtake$ || Day Four

One of the strongest unreleased songs from Kesha, Run Devil Run bop would've been a great fit for her debut - ultimately, the demo went to K-Pop legends Girls Generation, who made the song very much their own. It's good to know that it saw the light of day!

On Tuesday, April 04, 2017 at 10:41 PM, jujubae said:

K$ Outtake$ || Day Six

Like!!! What an unsuspecting bop! Kesha DID that, and she had nothing to lose. The song is weird, strange, but no less a bop. It's unlike anything you'd ever heard before the year of 2010, especially considering pop music tropes. The chorus is there, the lyrical craziness is as well, the everything: to repeat, she did that. "I'll give you a taste.... just a little taste of the human race"! 

On Wednesday, April 05, 2017 at 1:18 PM, jujubae said:

the "aka" and the "slay" rhymed in my head, I dunno :poot: 

But here's another Kesha bop, just for good sis Gia being here bumping the thread :poot: 

K$ Outtake$ || Day Seven (and a Half)

Why in the world this catchy pop gem was left off her debut, I'll never truly understand - but it was a disservice to fans everywhere. Of course, it sounds a bit aged in 2017 and unpolished (considering it is a demo, after all), but back in 2009 and 2010, Heart Fall Out's sound was very much current and fit among the top tier of what was circulating the radio stations. It has that immediate ability to lodge itself in your head and never leave, all qualities of a good pop song. 

Bops! Bangers! Ragers! :rockstar:

juju

K$ Outtake$ || Disc Two, Track Six

Another single-worthy track from miss Kesha Rose, she stuns on this shimmery pop summer anthem to an illustrious affair. The instrumental sounds very polished for a demo, meaning that it just may have made it to the cutting room floor for final selection. Unfortunately, it was passed over, but thankfully due to leaks, we have this gem in our possession. 

❤ x ❤

juju

ATTENTION TO @Creyk CHECK YOUR PMs SIS

You had an unusually low rate, just making sure you didn't mistype anything :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Archived