Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Kesha | Animal + Cannibal [Megarate Submission]

juju

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

:madge: there are two things wrong with this statement and I'm appalled :neyde: 

I'm guessing those two things are me not writing a.k.a. insted of aka and calling myself a flop because everyone knows I slay :lolly: 

Spoiler

:poot: 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

I'm guessing those two things are me not writing a.k.a. insted of aka and calling myself a flop because everyone knows I slay :lolly: 

Hide contents

:poot: 

that rhymed when I read it outloud :poot: 

watch out cupcakke, a new rapper is in town :poot: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

that rhymed when I read it outloud :poot: 

watch out cupcakke, a new rapper is in town :poot: 

I can't get it to rhyme and now I truly feel like a flop :poot:

A reverse rapperian experience :poot: 

juju
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I can't get it to rhyme and now I truly feel like a flop :poot:

A reverse rapperian experience :poot: 

the "aka" and the "slay" rhymed in my head, I dunno :poot: 

But here's another Kesha bop, just for good sis Gia being here bumping the thread :poot: 

K$ Outtake$ || Day Seven (and a Half)

Why in the world this catchy pop gem was left off her debut, I'll never truly understand - but it was a disservice to fans everywhere. Of course, it sounds a bit aged in 2017 and unpolished (considering it is a demo, after all), but back in 2009 and 2010, Heart Fall Out's sound was very much current and fit among the top tier of what was circulating the radio stations. It has that immediate ability to lodge itself in your head and never leave, all qualities of a good pop song. 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
9 minutes ago, jujubae said:

the "aka" and the "slay" rhymed in my head, I dunno :poot: 

But here's another Kesha bop, just for good sis Gia being here bumping the thread :poot: 

Why in the world this catchy pop gem was left off her debut, I'll never truly understand - but it was a disservice to fans everywhere. Of course, it sounds a bit aged in 2017 and unpolished (considering it is a demo, after all), but back in 2009 and 2010, Heart Fall Out's sound was very much current and fit among the top tier of what was circulating the radio stations. It has that immediate ability to lodge itself in your head and never leave, all qualities of a good pop song. 

Omg what kind of bop would this be if it was a little bit more polished :air: Kesha's unrealeased collection is unbelievable, I remember someone in tumblr had made a masterpost with 6 albums he has made which even organized the songs by themes and what not :madge: The only other artist I can think of with so much unrealeased leaked stuff is Lana :oprah: 

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Omg what kind of bop would this be if it was a little bit more polished :air: Kesha's unrealeased collection is unbelievable, I remember someone in tumblr had made a masterpost with 6 albums he has made which even organized the songs by themes and what not :madge: The only other artist I can think of with so much unrealeased leaked stuff is Lana :oprah: 

Kesha's unreleased stuff is up there with her released stuff, seriously they are that good :madge: Heart Fall Out is the Bad Romance of her unreleased though, but a lot of her fans seem to have forgotten about it :madge: I could go on for days with her unreleased stuff, but luckily I'm only doing my favorites because they are all 100% bop-worthy :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

kvnrp
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

I didn't listen to Run Devil Run aka #flopme :lolly: 

:what:

u in danger gurl

kvnrp
3 hours ago, jujubae said:

Honestly, this and Bad Romance/TFM as a whole would've co-existed so well on the charts :giveup:

juju

K$ Outtake$ || Day Eight

This mid-tempo chill bop is one of my favorites to drive too, on back roads cruising; honestly, it'd fit better on perhaps Cannibal than Animal, but who's judging, the hooks are there / the chorus is there / the instrumental is interesting and unique, it's all around a shimmering success and deserved to see the light of day.

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
48 minutes ago, jujubae said:

K$ Outtake$ || Day Eight

This mid-tempo chill bop is one of my favorites to drive too, on back roads cruising; honestly, it'd fit better on perhaps Cannibal than Animal, but who's judging, the hooks are there / the chorus is there / the instrumental is interesting and unique, it's all around a shimmering success and deserved to see the light of day.

I think this one is my favourite one so far :excited2:

Spoiler

Bumping again cause I love ya :poot: 

Spoiler

I'm listening to the album as we speak to finish them rates :poot: 

Spoiler

You cut my f*cking wigs up tho, so I won't finish sh*t :poot: 

slayo
22 hours ago, jujubae said:

Girl I mean, Take It Off would be the surefire winner if I hadn't included Cannibal :lolly: 

But with Sleazy around... the stakes are high on this one :air: 

Is this a joke?:awkney:

Make it stupid!

juju
8 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I think this one is my favourite one so far :excited2:

Hide contents

Bumping again cause I love ya :poot: 

Hide contents

I'm listening to the album as we speak to finish them rates :poot: 

Hide contents

You cut my f*cking wigs up tho, so I won't finish sh*t :poot: 

I'ma cut the rest of them wigs up if you don't get ta finishin

tumblr_mki3smq9ed1rlwbnro1_250-145531164

(it is a bop though :lolly: )

7 minutes ago, slayo said:

Is this a joke?:awkney:

did I stutter :awkney: hellz no Sleazy is a BANGER, the beat so fat gonna make me come um um um over to ya plaaaace :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

23 hours ago, Gia Gunn said:

Take It Off not snatching is a surprise that would automatically cancel this rate, just letting you know :lolly: 

Hmmm Take If Off is a sure fire bop and I gave it a 10 but there are alot of other ones too!

Gia Gunn
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

Hmmm Take If Off is a sure fire bop and I gave it a 10 but there are alot of other ones too!

Definitely! I'm giving mostly really good scores close to 10s but Take It Off Is my baby, just like Venus was in the ARTPOP rate :madge: 
In the case of In The Zone, I'll accept my other 10s winning, but I'll be mad here if Take It Off doesn't win :madge: 

kvnrp
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I think I never gave overall more points than in any other megarate :air:

Only three songs were 5 or under :lana:
inb4 I get burned for those :lana:

Archived