• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

so rates are now for hit threads rather than for a great time :bye:

Hide contents

:green:

well when it comes to kylie's presence on these foul forums, YES bitch needs a hit :whitney: Plus the two go hand in hand so stay mad with your 0's :green: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

well when it comes to kylie's presence on these foul forums, YES bitch needs a hit :whitney: Plus the two go hand in hand so stay mad with your 0's :green: 

I'm not mad and I only gave one 0, a deserved one too :shrug:

the skinny legend that is Antonio, the 0% fat, slim icon, remains unbothered :whitney:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

56 minutes ago, jujubae said:

dbp2d5.png
[#15] Looking For An Angel
[Score] 6.90

[Highs] @VOLANTIS 10, @Taka 10
[Lows] @KingOfSpain 2, @CowSiss 2

@Antonio (4.25)
don't.

@takemetovenus (4)
not a fan tbh  It's not bad but doesn't impress

@Dr Evil (3)
Looking for a filler. Think i found it. Sorry Kylie that's so boring.

@CowSiss (2)
This song is so dull, and I know it fits the overall aesthetic of the album, but it 80s in nature on a modern pop beat, and it's not even pulled off that well. There's a reason why Kylie shouldn't be allowed to write her own pop songs unless they're deep like something off of Kylie Minogue or Impossible Princess, and this song is it.

:sick:

britneygaga99
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

tenor.gif

They are Closer, Closer, Closer, Closer and Closer :hor: 

Why did I end my likes so soon? :toofunny: Long live Bopper

Hades

The only track that deserved a 0 is Looking for a filler. Seems like Antonio was mistaken.

I was generous enough to give it a 3.

juju

24g62qx.png

[#10] Better Than Today
[Score] 7.37
[Highs] @takemetovenus 10, @Peto 10, @Antonio 10
[Lows] @MaryJaneHolland 0

[My remarks] This particular one got so many back and forths from you guys, I wasn't knowing what to expect. It's a simple and effective track, which I gave a solid 7 - simply because this song never quite made an impression on me like the others.

[Commentary]
@takemetovenus (10)
Love the quirky little synth line, love how bouncy it is

@Antonio (10)
She is a BOP!

@petedagrk (9)
Why is every intro so amazing?  I love the instrumental of this song too. The chorus is everything! That bridge! Kylie stop! 

@ReidOne (8)
One of the catchiest songs Kylie has ever recorded! But it sticks out like a thumb on this album. Definitely album-worthy, but it sort of interrupts the vibe of the overall album. Her live renditions of this song are everything, btw!

@CowSiss (8)
Kylie serving SpongeBob with this sequel to "The Best Day Ever." It's infectious and jumpy, and the Bimbo Jones remix made me fall in love with the song even more.

@IndieKylie (7)
A solid track, but spared being the most forgettable song thanks to Everything is Beautiful. Some of the production is interesting, but other than that, I don't find this song entirely special.

@Dr Evil (6)
A track that boasts a groove far dirtier than most of the album for sure.

@VOLANTIS (4)
It’s a good song. And I probably would have given this a higher score had this not been a single. It’s not a filler track but it’s definitely not single material. I still appreciate this because its such a throwback to her previous work.

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, britneygaga99 said:

Why did I end my likes so soon? :toofunny: Long live Bopper

It's in my top 10 Kylie songs :flutter:

britneygaga99
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I'm not mad and I only gave one 0, a deserved one too :shrug:

the skinny legend that is Antonio, the 0% fat, slim icon, remains unbothered :whitney:

You in danger, sis:stalkga: 

britneygaga99
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

24g62qx.png

[#10] Better Than Today
[Score] 7.37

[My remarks] This particular one got so many back and forths from you guys, I wasn't knowing what to expect. It's a simple and effective track, which I gave a solid 7 - simply because this song never quite made an impression on me like the others.

[Commentary]
@takemetovenus (10)
Love the quirky little synth line, love how bouncy it is

@Antonio (10)
She is a BOP!

@petedagrk (9)
Why is every intro so amazing?  I love the instrumental of this song too. The chorus is everything! That bridge! Kylie stop! 

@ReidOne (8)
One of the catchiest songs Kylie has ever recorded! But it sticks out like a thumb on this album. Definitely album-worthy, but it sort of interrupts the vibe of the overall album. Her live renditions of this song are everything, btw!

@CowSiss (8)
Kylie serving SpongeBob with this sequel to "The Best Day Ever." It's infectious and jumpy, and the Bimbo Jones remix made me fall in love with the song even more.

@IndieKylie (7)
A solid track, but spared being the most forgettable song thanks to Everything is Beautiful. Some of the production is interesting, but other than that, I don't find this song entirely special.

@Dr Evil (6)
A track that boasts a groove far dirtier than most of the album for sure.

@VOLANTIS (4)
It’s a good song. And I probably would have given this a higher score had this not been a single. It’s not a filler track but it’s definitely not single material. I still appreciate this because its such a throwback to her previous work.

Theevilisdefeated.gif

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

24g62qx.png

[#10] Better Than Today
[Score] 7.37

@Antonio (10)
She is a BOP!

:neyde: not before Aphrodite and Can't Beat The Shitting :neyde: 

ReidOne

I'd like to see Top 5 include: Get Outta My Way, All the Lovers, Can't Beat the Feeling, Cupid Boy and Put Your Hands Up

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

24g62qx.png

[#10] Better Than Today
[Score] 7.37

@VOLANTIS (4)

AND THAT'S THE T

jeF0nTp.gif

Could've left earlier as I said :hor: 

Antonio
1 hour ago, britneygaga99 said:

You in danger, sis:stalkga: 

Um

Hades

Top 5 is coming: Get outta my way/Cupid Boy/Illusion/All the lovers/Can't beat the feeling.:applause:

Archived