Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most Intense Moments in Gaga Performances

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
22 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

LADY-GAGA-BACKSTAGE-WITH-MONSTERS.png

Yep that's the one!!!! Awwwwww look at gaga and her monsters:wub:. We'll always be there for her just as she's always been there for us

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stir the pot
3 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

Why is the screen so small 

i don't know, but it seems fine on my end. :tony:

Modern Ecstacy

You HAVE to include the 2013 VMA performance. All the costume changes. The first stage where she got the blue dress and the blonde wig had me so SHOOK and then the seashell bikini dance with the Applause chorus choreography. That performance was just legendary. 

Cailleach
14 hours ago, ladygragra said:

she knew this would be the last show of the btw era because of her hip :toofunny:

How does she even run from one part of the stage to another with a broken hip?? A true warrior :applause::worship2:

That's not very born this way of you

Yo GagaGaga

Ok I uploaded the video here, but still post performances if you have them, they're fun to watch

EDIT: You have to watch it on Youtube bc the NFL doesn't like GagaDaily apparently, so just click the the title of the vid to go to Youtube

musicnotbling
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Ok I uploaded the video here, but still post performances if you have them, they're fun to watch

it's blocked.

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, ladygragra said:

it's blocked.

you have to watch it on Youtube, Gagadaily and the NFL have beef apparently , just click the title of the video and it should take you to Youtube

Archived