💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bedtime Stories: Results (Human Nature: WINNER)

peto flex

Which album would you like for the next megarate?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which album would you like for the next megarate?

• Britney Spears - Femme Fatale
    • Rihanna - Loud

Featured Posts

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Slayne
Just now, monsterdino said:

oh i didn't know that lmaoooooooo literally W H Y?

like out of all the singles she's released people chose THAT to make her longest running US hit

tumblr_myr2r4M9Si1rpk400o1_400.gif

monsterdino
Just now, John Slayne said:

like out of all the singles she's released people chose THAT to make her longest running US hit

tumblr_myr2r4M9Si1rpk400o1_400.gif

thisss!!! ugh

Antonio

for god's sake whats up with the take a bow hate

ny-sideeye.gif

talk about human nature or something, leave the good sis alone

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

peto flex

#4 - Take A Bow

take-a-bow-2.jpg

Score - 8,916667

Highest Rate: 11 @Erotica @Sassy McSass

Lowest Rate: 5 @petedagrk

Comments:

I don't mind if this song wins, I will be glad, and people will fume because it's the most basic choice I guess, beautiful song, gave us Madonna's best lyric to date: "You deserve an award for the role that you played". Stunning, the music video is incredible, her second best #1 single from all of them, Like A Virgin is superior though... Masterpiece. - @Antonio

There’s not much to say about this song., just that it’s Madonna’s most powerful ballad. No one can be indifferent to this song. It’s beautiful, catchy and captivating. It's a moving song and a classic 90s ballad. - @Johny Wayne

Great single and ballad. A great closer to the album especially since the title is what you would do at the end of a performance. Just a powerfully beautiful ballad that ends the album on the perfect note.  - @shoful

This is her biggest #1 hit and i didn't even know about that. Shocking! A syrupy and bittersweet ballad at the same time it's a song that is very beautiful but you have to be in the right mood to enjoy it - @Dr Evil

Still one of madonna's most memorable singles and most memorable ballads, beautiful! - @boobtank

Perhaps the biggest hit of the album, Take a Bow is the song most remember from this era. I enjoy it very much, but unfortunately much of what proceeds it is stronger in every way, shape, and form. Still, a notable closer to one of the icon's best and most solid of albums - @jujubae

Madonna struck gold with this one. It was a major hit in the 90’s and deservingly so. It’s a heartbreak story with great instrumentals, lyrics and an unforgetable performance. She absolutely owns this song and  it’s one of the most beautiful - if not the most - beautiful of her songs in my opinion. Bonus points for the video (although I am not ok with the practice of Spanish-style bullfight at all. I wish they banned it already). @Sassy McSass

💎💎

juju

Rooting for my favorite Madonna single ever, Human nature, to win. But knowing you flops, it'll be out next

tumblr_merls1ilpz1rk8mhuo1_500.gif

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, Peto said:

#4 - Take A Bow

take-a-bow-2.jpg

I don't mind if this song wins, I will be glad, and people will fume because it's the most basic choice I guess, beautiful song, gave us Madonna's best lyric to date: "You deserve an award for the role that you played". Stunning, the music video is incredible, her second best #1 single from all of them, Like A Virgin is superior though... Masterpiece. - @Antonio

read my comments and stay pressedT haters, i said what I said

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

juju
2 minutes ago, Peto said:

#4 - Take A Bow

take-a-bow-2.jpg

Perhaps the biggest hit of the album, Take a Bow is the song most remember from this era. I enjoy it very much, but unfortunately much of what proceeds it is stronger in every way, shape, and form. Still, a notable closer to one of the icon's best and most solid of albums - @jujubae

Did I lie?

Madonna+-+MTV+Asia+Outtakes+1998%2528360

❤ x ❤

boobtank
Just now, Antonio said:

I love Take a Bow, why is everyone here not happy about it?

peto flex
Just now, Antonio said:

i love all of your comments :hug:

💎💎

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

talk about human nature or something, leave the good sis alone

damn right we left her

Archived