AND YAS TOP 3 DESNUDATE

giphy.gif

Where's your 11 at now sis? Swimming with the fishes that's where. xx

❤ x ❤

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

that's it. You Lost Me has to win, that is all, but that won't happen and I know it :gaycat: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

slayo
Just now, XtiNe said:

giphy.gif

Score: 8.43

High Scores: @Sure Joanne - 11

@Dr Evil @XtiNe @MaryJaneHolland@Daydream @PaperGypsy @jujubae @loribeverlygirl– 10

Low Scores: @Alan123 – 3

Comments:

My thoughts: (10) Total banger. Love the post chorus with the spanish undertones and moans. So hypnotic, seductive.

Without a doubt this is Christina Aguilera’s loudest and sexiest track in the entire album. This song is equivalent to Rihanna’s S&M on the LOUD album. A club-banger with tropical and Latin vibes—and she’s not shy to embrace her Ecuadorian roots: ‘Dime tus fanasias / Quitate la ropa / Librase ahora / Asi me gusta papi / Dámelo duro / Quiero estar mojada’ The trumpet and saxophone also add a nice element to the song. However, it is not until the end where she belts out ‘Desnudate / Get Naked!’ that the song begins to pump harder. @Daydream

BANGER! Those latin overtones is what makes it great otherwise (it has an exotic irresistibly) it'd be just a bland track. The beat is fire though. I am a male slut so this is my anthem @Dr Evil

A true banger. Sexy, but with mystique. One of the album's strongest tracks. Definitely deserved a video. @jujubae

Cringe-worthy song and lyrics, because I speak spanish. It sounds super generic and I deleted it because I could not stand it. @Alan123

At first it was cute, this song can get dated quickly, the chorus is sort of annoying but overall it's fun and catchy, a cute 8 @Antonio

Although it was a difficult choice I gave Desnudate my 11 points because it's just so good, it's fun, sexy and the Spanish lyrics just amplify the sexiness to the next level. Desnudate easily represents everything that makes Bionic so good.  @Sure Joanne

tumblr_inline_nl3y4fEqwn1r5aulw.gif

@jujubae how do you feel?

Make it stupid!

Hades

Has Alan 123 given any good rate? He's constantly on the lowest scores of this album.

That J

#TeamYouLostMe

This RATE Lost Me!  🙃🙃🙃

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

You're*

AND YAS TOP 3 DESNUDATE

giphy.gif

Where's your 11 at now sis? Swimming with the fishes that's where. xx

yeah pull that card

giphy.gif

it's chillin.mp3 at #15 bc y'all tasteless skanks let it flop

giphy.gif

That J
Just now, Dr Evil said:

Has Alan 123 given any good rate? He's constantly on the lowest scores of this album.

I was thinking the same

Antonio
2 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

TWO SONGS LEFT

#TEAMYOULOSTME 

OR

#TEAMNOTMYSELFTNITE

i love inspiring

Illuminati
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

that's what happens when you participate in a megarate after only listening to the songs maybe once.

juju
2 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

mte, Bionic has so many better songs 

this fanbase I s2g :saladga: 

I find it sus that the top 2 are the only songs with videos. :oprah: Lazy scoring on this community's part, I'm guessing.

❤ x ❤

That J
Just now, Sure Joanne said:

that's what happens when you participate in a megarate after only listening to the songs maybe once.

Exactly!!!

juju
Just now, gagaphrodisy said:

#TEAMYOULOSTME all the way even though Not Myself Tonight will probably win

If there's a God present here, then yes yes it will

wqz7feh4zmx9nxkvtczp.gif

❤ x ❤

Archived