not when Sex For Breakfast exists :lolly: and YOU will deal :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
1 minute ago, Sure Joanne said:

Wait Elastic Love was at the bottom? What the ****

Yes honey.   You saved some heartache by being late! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

juju
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

You lost me is.:lolly: and will chart higher .

No no no no nO :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

That J
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

Really?  lol.

Don't start til we have to!  Lol

5249617551_e40baa4ae3_z.jpg

Score: 8.19

High Scores: @Alan123 @Peto – 11

@Dr Evil @XtiNe @MaryJaneHolland @MonsterJames333 @joannester @Taka @bionic @Erotica @Antonio - 10

Low Scores: @britneygaga99 – 2

Comments:

My Score: (10)

Wtf did they think that putting this flawless song on the deluxe edition was a smart move?   Is this song what they listen to in heaven?   It really reminds me of Madonna's Frozen and I can hear some Middle Eastern influences in it. Amazing melody and simple yet magical lyrics. I'd kill for a performance of this song. Ugh, and a video   Let's skip the faffing, flawless song, giving it a 10.  @maryjaneholland

OMG!!!! THIS IS A HEAVENLY MADE TRACK. Why was this out of the standard version? I lost my ****. It's the strongest album track after You Lost Me. So ethereal so magical.   @Dr Evil

Menacing and dark, the soundscapes present on Birds of Prey offer some of Bionic's most chilling moments. I for sure believe that this could've been included on the standard version of the album. @jujubae

Easily the best song on the album along with You Lost Me. THIS is what the album should've sounded like. Christina should've worked with Ladytron, Goldfrapp, Linda Perry and Sia on all of it. Half electro half amazing ballads. I'm still mad they shoved this on the Deluxe and didn't use it as the starting point for the sound of it. @alan123

HAUNTING. I love this song so much, it's such a dark and mysterious track both lyrically and sonically, one of a kind on Bionic @antonio

juju
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

not when Sex For Breakfast exists :lolly: and YOU will deal :lolly: 

SFB is not a ballad it's a slow jam :lolly: D E A L

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, XtiNe said:

Blashphemy!

Desnudate aged like milk :lolly: it expired :lolly: 

it was cute but not anymore :lolly: 

juju
Just now, XtiNe said:

@Dr Evil @XtiNe @MaryJaneHolland @MonsterJames333 @joannester @Taka @bionic @Erotica @Antonio - 10

Low Scores: @britneygaga99 – 2

Comments:

My Score: (10)

Wtf did they think that putting this flawless song on the deluxe edition was a smart move?   Is this song what they listen to in heaven?   It really reminds me of Madonna's Frozen and I can hear some Middle Eastern influences in it. Amazing melody and simple yet magical lyrics. I'd kill for a performance of this song. Ugh, and a video   Let's skip the faffing, flawless song, giving it a 10.  @maryjaneholland

OMG!!!! THIS IS A HEAVENLY MADE TRACK. Why was this out of the standard version? I lost my ****. It's the strongest album track after You Lost Me. So ethereal so magical.   @Dr Evil

Menacing and dark, the soundscapes present on Birds of Prey offer some of Bionic's most chilling moments. I for sure believe that this could've been included on the standard version of the album. @jujubae

Easily the best song on the album along with You Lost Me. THIS is what the album should've sounded like. Christina should've worked with Ladytron, Goldfrapp, Linda Perry and Sia on all of it. Half electro half amazing ballads. I'm still mad they shoved this on the Deluxe and didn't use it as the starting point for the sound of it. @alan123

HAUNTING. I love this song so much, it's such a dark and mysterious track both lyrically and sonically, one of a kind on Bionic @antonio

genuinely surprised 

giphy.gif

❤ x ❤

Antonio
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

dont warn me harpoon :poot:

@Peto thats what you get :lolly: you happy? :lolly: dont deal with my favs next time :lolly: 

Illuminati
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Yes honey.   You saved some heartache by being late! 

I lost all hope for my faves on the album :rip::rip::rip: 

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

Desnudate aged like milk :lolly: it expired :lolly: 

it was cute but not anymore :lolly: 

you sound delulu sis :lolly: desnudate is a sexy bop and still bangs :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

That J

Guys?!?!   Really?    Wtf man!!!   Birds of Prey is top 3.  Sigh...I'll deal. 

Archived