Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bi-on-ic Results Ceremony!

PeterPan

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I'm shocked You Lost Me wasn't 18 at this point.  It'll be 9.  Birds will be 8.   I hate everything.  

i didnt know ggd were that deaf.

we should ban first impression rates, they literally ruin everything, you cant base your opinions over one fucking listen ugggggggggh

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

Get a room!   And lemme watch. 😝😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

peto flex
Just now, Dr Evil said:

You Lost me will be top 2. It's my 11 .:classy:

Woohoo is out so im happy

#1 Birds Of Prey

#2 You Lost Me/ All I Need 

💎💎

#9    ALL I NEED

f4a1ee8f709aea7e5cdc2a3f9967cdca.739x739

Score: 8.04

High Scores: @Peto @Erotica @jujubae @joannester @Antonio– 10

Low Scores: @PaperGypsy– 3

Comments:

My thoughts: (8) Such a powerful ballad it feels ethereal. It is beautiful, the lyrics are relatable if you have been in love. I don't even like ballads that much tbh.

This song equivalent to Little Star from Madonna’s Ray of Light album. It is inevitable that she would include a song about her son. The song has beautiful lyrics and hypnotic melodies, ‘You bring me hope when I can’t breathe—you give me love—you’re all I need.’ I don’t think it’s a highlight of the album, but it is pleasant to listen to. @daydream

A tender and cute little song but it feels quite heartfelt compared to the rest album tracks. Seems out of place for me. @Dr Evil

My other favorite ballad on the album; every moment is so tender and beautiful. If Christina succeeded at one thing on this album, it was adding a handful of incredible ballads to her already-long list of A+ ballads. By the end of the song, it's as if you're sitting right beside her, baring your heart. @jujubae

My least favorite of all of the Sia ballads. It's beautiful and the message is cute but could've been scrapped from a super long album. @alan123

It's a haunting mid-tempo masterpiece, again, not about sex which I appreciate, she actually sings about something deeper and the melody is so beautiful as well. Brilliant. @Antonio

That J
Just now, Antonio said:

i didnt know ggd were that deaf.

we should ban first impression rates, they literally ruin everything, you cant base your opinions over one ****ing listen ugggggggggh

I opted out of rates because if I don't know the album, I can't rate it.  First impressions aren't knowledge.  Rules, people!!!!  🙌

Antonio
Just now, XtiNe said:

Song #9 HERE WE GO

yeah itll be you lost me and right after birds of prey

how can you be shocked when it comes to ggd

Ihv355S.png

That J

All I Need compared to Little Star MAY be the strangest thing that's come from this rate yet.   No offense.  

Antonio
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I opted out of rates because if I don't know the album, I can't rate it.  First impressions aren't knowledge.  Rules, people!!!!  🙌

i know, i participated in a handful of rates here on ggd and I don't regret it, the only ones I do regret is not participating in Marina rates

That J
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

i know, i participated in a handful of rates here on ggd and I don't regret it, the only ones I do regret is not participating in Marina rates

I'm a weird music fan.  I hate more than I like so I'm picky about rates.  Like I said, if I know it, I'll do it.   But I'm not gonna learn anything I feel isn't my cup O brandy lol

That J
Just now, XtiNe said:

#8 next. Predictions?  Many good songs out too early but thats how it goes :green:

It's messy and glorious. 

Antonio
5 minutes ago, Peto said:

Woohoo is out so im happy

#1 Birds Of Prey

#2 You Lost Me/ All I Need 

5 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

#9    ALL I NEED

f4a1ee8f709aea7e5cdc2a3f9967cdca.739x739

thats what you get for giving my fav 0, enjoy :lolly: 

Hades
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

I'm a weird music fan.  I hate more than I like so I'm picky about rates.  Like I said, if I know it, I'll do it.   But I'm not gonna learn anything I feel isn't my cup O brandy lol

At least on Bedtime stories we love almost everything.:giggle:

Archived