music news

Lana's "Love" Completely Gone From Hot 100

heavymetall0v3r

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phlop

I'm pretty sure she's never charted besides her first era (sales mattered), Summertime Sadness remix, and Young and Beautiful remix so idk why this comes off as a surprise

BYE

lordmaler
11 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Atleast it's succesful in Belgium (I think), I hear it on radio daily :lolly: 

Love sounds similar to her BTD songs. And remember how BTD SLAYED here in Europe. That's why she is doing good on radio here.

She should come here and do one or two TV shows. Europe is her main market.

America is always late to appreciate her stuff. :giggle:

I actually see the video every freaking day at the gym so I don't mind, at least she has left some impact  :kara:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Thomas P

Don't drag Green Light. It's the best song this year has given us.

Love is a masterpiece that deserved better though.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

tomsches

As if she has ever been Mainstream, *eyeroll* yes, she had a hit with Videogames but she never intended to be the Nr 1 popstar. Yes, she's signed to interscope but her music has always been indie/alternative rather than  commercial Pop. So I think she's actually doing well 

ItsTommyBitch

No promotion. As expected. There was almost promotion, yet again, like with West Coast, but then it was dropped because the powers at be do not want her to be commercially successful, which is whatever :emma: 

Let me point out again that two females can have good music at the same time though, like you don't have to drag Lorde to love Lana :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

YeehawKylie

Lana has never really dominated charts, so why is this surprising? She has a solid fan base and that is what helps her maintain success. She's always been an album artist...

Aside from Young and Beautiful, which had a film backing, and West Coast which debuted and peaked in the Top 20, her music has never really made much impact on the Hot 100 if we exclude the Summertime Sadness remix.

Harry

Why's anyone surprised? No promo and I don't even believe that it was sent to radio. I'm only surprised that it's taken this long. Lana doesn't do singles, period.

Lona Delery

Well it's not like she has done anything to promote it or whatever, so why are you surprised

It's a miracle that it actually entered the Top 50 at all

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived