💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

Well I actually listened to it again today and I hate it less now, also X, my hate toward them is slowly fading but I'm yet to find a standout track on either (X has Speakerphone but, I need a few more listens before I form an opinion)

Closer, Cupid Boy or even Get Outta My Way don't stand out to you? :giveup: and X also has Like A Drug, The One and Stars :giveup: 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Closer, Cupid Boy or even Get Outta My Way don't stand out to you? :giveup: and X also has Like A Drug, The One and Stars :giveup: 

Tony is clearly on some other type ****, bc these are two of her strongest/most cohesive albums :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

Tony is clearly on some other type ****, bc these are two of her strongest/most cohesive albums :giveup: 

They slay my whole life :giveup: But Speakerphone is amazing :green: 

juju
8 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

They slay my whole life :giveup: But Speakerphone is amazing :green: 

:green: 
:madge: 

:neyde: 

Spoiler

I'll agree to disagree :poot: it's cute but not one of my faves from X, not at all. :air: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

I'll agree to disagree :poot: it's cute but not one of my faves from X, not at all. :air: 

0FITjhf.gif

Well I don't know if it's one of my faves but I love it :sweat: It's easier for me to name the ones which aren't my faves: Heart Beat Rock :green: 2 Hearts (it's still cute tho) and Wow, which I never fully liked :madge: 

Spoiler

I imagined you saying at all like Coco so I had to :poot: 

juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Well I don't know if it's one of my faves but I love it :sweat: It's easier for me to name the ones which aren't my faves: Heart Beat Rock :green: 2 Hearts (it's still cute tho) and Wow, which I never fully liked :madge: 

Hide contents

I imagined you saying at all like Coco so I had to :poot: 

HeartBeatRock sounds like a Britney Blackout demo :green: 

2 Hearts is precious, and Wow is fun. Not faves though :green: 

Spoiler

lowkey did say it like coco omg :poot: 

❤ x ❤

juju
13 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I'm on break! :lana:

#20-11 is coming at 8PM EST! 

:madge: 

got me percht and waiting like this :air: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
28 minutes ago, jujubae said:

got me percht and waiting like this :air: 

Try to get used to it. For that Top 10 you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow! :emma: :hug:

YeehawKylie

I will hint that our Top 20 songs will include some surprises, inspired choices, and clear favorites. It'll be a fun ride! :firega:

juju
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I will hint that our Top 20 songs will include some surprises, inspired choices, and clear favorites. It'll be a fun ride! :firega:

Don't forget to plug the Aphrodite rate in there somewhere :poot::hor: submissions will be closing this friday, and half the kylie stans here probably don't know it exists :air: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Don't forget to plug the Aphrodite rate in there somewhere :poot: submissions will be closing this friday, and half the kylie stans here probably don't know it exists :air: 

As I wrote All the Lovers, I wondered about the megarate (and can't wait). I'll plug a link at the end of the #20-11 list! 

juju
5 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

I've only heard Aphrodite and X what should I listen to next?

Body Language, one of her best and poppiest.

Then Fever because it's one of her best.

Then Impossible Princess; it's different, but if you enjoy ROL-Madonna, then IP-Kylie would be right up your alley. Then Kiss Me Once, then Light Years, Rhythm of Love, and then her self-titled. Then her other albums, but this is definitely a start. If you don't listen to any other Kylie ever, I'd say definitely do Body Language + Fever  + Impossible Princess. They are all too good to pass up. What would you say, @IndieKylie? :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

Archived