Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever rise again?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

Phlop

She's been declining since btw era not ARTPOP. 

C2C revived some interest in her because it gave focus to her voice as opposed to her visual.

Joanne continued that and SuperBowl cemented her presence in music. I think her next album will be a new peak.

BYE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart

I feel like these sorts of threads come up whenever Gaga goes into a quiet period. 

On topic: If she releases those RedOne bops, there may be hope. I'm so desperate to hear them. Sigh :noparty:

Shadow

What is this rise people here keep looking for? Yes, the GP love her again, but we [ her fans, stans, little monsters, whatever you want to call us] are the ones who have been following her career, buying her music, and going to her shows. She has been revelant enough to perform at the Super Bowl, one of the highest viewed events on television, and currently scheduled to headline two major music festivals on two continents along with her upcoming world tour that has been selling out venues. We, as the still huge, diversified fan base of hers for 8+ years compared to many artists struggling to keep a crowd, are the rise you seek. That is a why she keeps thanking and loving her monsters on social media, because we give her significant staying power in a highly competitive music entertainment market.

I think this winter with the Super Bowl put her back on a higher, substantial note with the GP as well and if she rides this momentum right, she might rise higher (especially if she releases a EP to add to Joanne like she did with the Fame sometime soon that could be added to JWT) though it might be impossible with her schedule. However, she has made miracles before with what she was able to put together in little to no time.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Miel

In the grand scheme of things, outside the music itself, Cheek to Cheek and Joanne can be seen as "recovery" albums, after an "underperforming" album (I hate calling ARTPOP that, but that's all the rage).

3 points in and ready for more

FameHookah

She can but she sabotages herself all the time idk why or maybe its her label, she needs to get her head our of her ass and start doing trendy catchy but unique music with PLEASANT vocals like she used to

The music on Joanne is good but her studio vocals are so weird, throathy, shouty etc, she can do better (actually she sounds better live lmao)

WTF is MDNA

SergenGokdag

She doesnt need to be Katy Perrya anymore. She is Gaga and she is more important for music than Katy. So Who cares about #1? 😂

Diamond Heart 💎

M I M I Z

Nope

I lost hope long time ago. Her streaming power is just tragic :saladga:

I mean even Ciara has more views than her and she is what D-list star lol :saladga: 

Its so sad tbh

tonythewitch

:/ she's rising all right have you heard of a thing called the Superbowl Halftime Show? She's on ****ing top and everyone can tell!!!

Archived