Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever rise again?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
9 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Yes, if she works with RedOne again. 

I don't think so I think she could if she made music a little more appealing to the gp and ha fans look at Mark Ronson he made uptown funk , bang bang etc so I don't think it's in the hands of the producer or anything I think she just needs to go in and just slay us left right and center tbh. I just think it's all in Gaga's hands if she wants to have a huge era and stuff 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Of course Gaga cares about the charts. She is always lying to her fans, in the ARTPOP era she said that the charts did not care, but when Perfect Illusion hits the number one of iTunes or Million Reasons debuts at 4 in Billboard Hot 100 she publishes that it's great that the song is now a hit and she publishes desperately that everyone buy the song and give it streaming to make it a hit, of course she cares about sales even though she says no.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

I hope that one day she will return to be the Lady Gaga that we fell in love in the beginning, the extravagant, innovative, revolutionary and ambitious Gaga.

Now she does not care about her own career anymore and it's sad to see how she's finishing up with everything.

I hope that with the next album, she gives us what we have asked for since 2013, a POP / DANCE album with a great concept and revolutionary like The Fame Monster or Born This Way.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Smother Em Eh

We can only hope! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Andrea B

... do you mean if she's going to have another #1? maybe yes but she has already risen because of the superbowl and mr has sold 400k this year(its the fourth best selling song) 

If she managed herself better, she totally would.

Scheisse would have owned the charts if it would have been a single, instead of Marry The Night. 

DWUW would have slayed at the charts with the proper promotion and MV.

Dancin' in circles should have been released as a single by now. if it's released during the summer, it will probably sound dated by then.

She needs to be as audience savvy as she was in the past. It's like her studying fame was just a phase (which is ok).

it's not like she HAS to chart, nor am I bothered if she doesn't, but higher charts = more money = better production for her performances. And she doesn't even have to change her artistic direction for that, just release her stuff in the proper order and with the right management.

FrankGutz
10 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

She used to have best selling song of the year, most viewed music video in YouTube, but ever since ARTPOP she seems to be declining....Don't get me wrong I think the Joanne era is performing really well considering the Superbowl and all, but do you guys think she'll ever go back to having more than one no.1 single on an album?

Do you think she'll rise (by katy Perry) again?

jOANNE is already doing better than ARTPOP sis, at this rate in the ARTPOP era we were in a 5 month blackout

10 hours ago, Erich Johnson said:

If she releases those 8 canceled songs that we lovetumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

who is we tho lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
10 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Yes, if she works with RedOne again. 

lol, no

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Erich Johnson
16 minutes ago, Martin Garrix said:

who is we tho lol

People with a good music taste

tumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

Gagaloo911

I hope that she does make a true return to form and make another dance pop album, even if that means it would be her last one. 

And I would be okay with that tbh

Just let her release one more at least 

:lolly:

FrankGutz
29 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

People with a good music taste

tumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

lol no, go to youtube and see his latest songs lol, anywan my fave Gagz songs are from Fusari, DJWS, Garibay & Ronson, and no, i dont like BR is overrated, the only RedOne song i love are JD, PK, A & SHICD i can live withou him lol they're not even my fave songs

TwerkinLurkin

I think from the end of the you and I Era all the way through to the guy wra she was declining yes. But with her scalping everyone with the sound of music with the National anthem she started to rise again and now with Joanne and the superbowl and mr she is definitely starting to rise now. I know if you don't live in America it might now seem that way but trust me I'm in America and her career is doing way way better than where she left it in like 2013

ArtGagaPop

i am fine with the succes she is having right now. Aclaimed for her peformances, her album does well and mr is currently becoming a radio hit and is the 4th most sold song of 2017. The only thing i wish she would go back to is being a streaming monster. That would help her chart better in this age and make her new videos look better if they get loads of views. 

thefamegangsta

I mean, she's already risen with the SB, Coachella, MR #4, etc. but for her to really take off, I think she needs to collab with an artist like Daft Punk to make a dance record/album.

Archived