💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever rise again?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

Moebius

If she wants to go commercial then yes. It's possible to mix commercial music and artistic music too, like TFM; IDK why Gaga thinks only one side can do.

l4FGtw0wZWCcqvgFG.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Thediamxnds said:

YES i mean everyone loves her right now , she just needs to make a new pop album soon

The only way is that her music on ASIB works so good than she decides it to be her next album...

Takemyhand
8 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

My magic 8 ball says yes

I think if she decided to follow current trends she would smash

I've never thought of that. I think it would be very interesting. She is a true music chameleon. She's very good at reinventing genres and she can make generic music a true masterpiece  

Takemyhand

I think what happened to gaga only once in a career ( btw, it's very rare and often never happen in other pop artists)

Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, Cracks said:

Is my bussy wet?

your user name says it all :lolly: 

musicnotbling

you see, gaga doesn't really push the charts though, she doesn't care about the views/plays for her own benefit. she does this all for the fans, we're the one's pushing her to be the best out there and to top the charts.

TheKillerQueen

Yes, if she works with RedOne again. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

SpookyKid

She never will be at the 2008-2012 level of popularity again, but she's doing really good

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Drin Lon

I refuse to believe she won't have at least another big era :queenga:

Either a big era because of a critically acclaimed-best selling album or because of smash hits, or both :stalkga:, it doesn't matter, I'm positive she will have at least another successful era. She's just too early in her carreer to stop having success, and Gaga is a true cameleon of music so if there's someobody that can serve you longevity, she's the one :firega: 

alejandreaux

Ever since the Super Bowl, she has been setting the stage perfectly for the GP to actually be interested and amused by what she's doing again. she just needs to make something BIG. even if it's not Dance-pop. just something really original and GOOD. Like look at Lemonade by Beyoncé, it's not really "trendy" at all but it was a HUGE moment in music that was critically acclaimed and super well-known. Even though it didn't sell 10 million copies or have a #1 hit, she was still seen as a relevant and successful artist by everyone. Gaga needs to pull something like that to be back in top again. If she made something as good as Ray of Light, it wouldn't matter whether it was #1 or not, it would still be seen as a memorable moment in music. 

Luxe Ford

I pretty sure Katy will fall below Gaga one day. If Gaga plays her cards right, and wants too, (and the music industry survives), she can go huge again. Not *as* huge as she was, which was quite a feat, but still huge. She has time, and brains, on her side.

Say what you want, it's really interesting to be a fan of hers. Nobody knows just what she will be up to. I certainly couldn't have predicted this era for instance. Like woah, there! What just happened?

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived