šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's best UNRELEASED ballad...

Erich Johnson

Gaga's best unreleased ballad  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Wich gaga's best unreleased ballad?

Featured Posts

The Z
7 hours ago, venusian said:

Ā 

second time around is far from a ballad...

It IS a ballad, at the same name as No Way and The Edge of Glory

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
7 hours ago, Erich Johnson said:

STA and No way aren't balladsĀ :what:

They are. Definitely.

The Z
7 hours ago, Thrasher said:

I'm here for someone to explain me why she replaced I Wanna Be With You with DopeĀ :oprah:

Maybe because Dope peaked at #8 and I Wanna Be With You would have failed to be a top 90 hit, just sayin'...Ā :interestinga:Ā The GP doesn't give a phuck about Gaga missing her fans after The Born This Way Ball was stopped, whereas it's waaay more interrestingĀ when the floppy Fadga which is overĀ makes a song about her addiction to drugs.:fthis:

Xoxo Adriana

She fooled herself again for not putting Fooled Me Again on The Fame:giveup:

dopega
8 hours ago, Thrasher said:

I'm here for someone to explain me why she replaced I Wanna Be With You with DopeĀ :oprah:

Because Dope isĀ better, obviously.Ā :gaysia:

PerfectIllusion

Princess Die!!!!

I also love Wish You Were Here but it was released on R&B

Thrasher
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

Maybe because Dope peaked at #8 and I Wanna Be With You would have failed to be a top 90 hit, just sayin'...Ā Ā The GP doesn't give a phuck about Gaga missing her fans after The Born This Way Ball was stopped, whereas it's waaay more interrestingĀ when the floppy Fadga which is overĀ makes a song about her addiction to drugs.

Well she cancelled the Born This Way Ball because she had to, not because she woke up feeling that way on a casual morningĀ :sweat:

Yes, it was addressed to fans but it was also kindaĀ generic and relatable, and the lyrics sounded better for me. I loved that performance at the iTunes Festival and Gaga'sĀ vocals seemed also different in comparison to Dope vocals.

ā€œCome over, when youā€™re soberā€

baptism

Let Love Down is one of Gaga's best songs, period, released or unreleased. I love it so so so so so so much holy ****. I Wanna Be With You is also a gem.Ā 

friedriich
12 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Because she needs you more than dope, she doesn't want to be with you anymoreĀ :trollga:

LordEnigma
13 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Cause Dope is better.

Archived