💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Joanne Surpasses ARTPOP on Billboard 200

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

SEANGT

I feel like they're getting mostly the same level of buzz. The Super Bowl extended this album's cycle which is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I wouldn't say the music on this album inspired more success necessarily as much as management was better, so slay Bobby. Although I believe this album still sold less than ARTPOP as streams were included in the chart in 2014. 

My point is, I guess, I'm still wondering how well she's going to do in the long-term as you could say her sales are still going down each album cycle. Hoping a disco jam album comes in the next year and slays me and gives her the influence to make 10 big music videos and just a bunch of cool stuff. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anastasios
8 hours ago, Muscletank said:

Yes I can have my opinion and that's the part you missed. ARTPOP is more Gaga to "ME". Also, I don't think she's that thin skinned to know that fans may prefer some albums more than others and interpret them in different ways.  I like the songs and the production on ARTPOP better.

Hope you get what I'm saying....:madge:

No; I didn't, tbh and I didn't miss anything, honey. To prefer on album is one thing... but to say one album is more gaga than one other is disrespectful. Wo are you to judge what is more 'gaga' and what's not?

to quote the queen herself:

"When people think they know who Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't."

oh: Im not even trying to change your point of view, I just state my opinion, too. :bye:

JohnWayne23
10 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I thought ARTPOP had 29 weeks. Or was that top200?

the top 200

Muscletank
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, WastedYouth said:

No; I didn't, tbh and I didn't miss anything, honey. To prefer on album is one thing... but to say one album is more gaga than one other is disrespectful. Wo are you to judge what is more 'gaga' and what's not?

to quote the queen herself:

"When people think they know who Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't."

oh: Im not even trying to change your point of view, I just state my opinion, too. :bye:

You did. I think you need a severe reality check? Disrespectful? GET A GRIP! I'm not judging anything! I'm saying for ME. I don't know what part of that you are not getting? You're making a pathetic drama out of nothing and you're being a total hypocrite.

"YOU" don't get to tell me how I interpret Lady Gaga and neither does she frankly. SO Grow up.

HiddenWeirdo
On 14.3.2017 at 6:09 PM, PassTheTime said:

@Born To Slay

Since when promoting an album /song is a bad thing ?!:oprah:

you know GAGA BRAND is very promo sensitive. She build her career with performances . From all the other pop girls she's the one that has to work hard constantly not because she lacks star power but because GP have strong opinions about her and most of the times they don't know what to expect from her or her albums and they hesitate because she changes her sound everytime unlike ADELE for example that you expect  from her an album full of ballads that are gonna make you feel nostalgic and emotional :madge:

So stop dragging Gaga for promoting her work .Really writing , producing and singing about her sorrow , unlike other artists that just throw songs and albums that they have nothing in common with ;same old topics -sex, drugs, money , bad boys, thugs, dive attitude , queen , kings  etc.:reductive:

So be glad that you can see your girl performing and still being active and passionate about her career because the moment she lost her passion for music it's over (EX- after she released ARTPOP she disappeared  for 6 months and wanted to quit music or how Britney treat her albums lately ):neyde:

t580409_tumblr_m7c1ynxnY11rrjfhro1_500.g

2 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

Mess

:emma:

Why both albums are awesome ans each deserves it's success (or more :neyde:) 

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

JevyDuty
1 minute ago, ARTnFAME said:

Why both albums are awesome ans each deserves it's success (or more :neyde:) 

Yeah that:hor:

And also @ the mess in this thread lol

Vodka

YOU GO JOANNE!! 

742374_orig.gif

bba1e7ac56ec949302be9bed9c22f6b3.500x273

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Jaume

I think ARTPOP deserved more success bc as it is a "concept" album, she put so so much effort on it; the Songs, the production, the looks, the designs... you could tell she put all her heart and had high expectations for this project. Then they messed up with the promo, the singles, the no-videos, meltdown, she disappeared, she had problems with her management.... but still sold well because it laid on the success of BTW and the GPS was still interested on what was to come from her.

I love Joanne, it's a great album and deserves all of its success and more but we don't know what happened  with the previous songs she was working  on... Joanne it's not less Gaga, it's part of her but it's been done kinda quickly and I don't if I can say in a meaningless way too, yes, you have Joanne and ML but other than that I can't see much Lady Gaga on it whereas ARTPOP  was Gaga putting every breath, every single second of her time on it... maybe that's the reason why she got so depressed when it  underperformed

Archived