• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy8923

Bombastic Love so fantastic when I'm completely yours and you are mine...

:music:

But if Katy Perry were a male rockstar nobody would have a problem that she got 6 #1s! it's only because she's a female pop star fans pit them against one-another and if another one has great success they want her not to. I think it's weird! :yes:

Me too.

Madonna fans would have no problem with Gaga either if she were MALE, because she wouldn't threaten the Queen of Pop thing. It seems worshiping any artist too fanatically as Queen leads to misogynist hate against all other successful women in pop.

@NickiMinaj US album sales: Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded 17,940 (492,740 total)

I kept telling the Bratz that hip hop fans were going to abandon her...

Ozzy8923

The hip-hop fans probably did abandon her. The album sales tell it all. A hip-hop act (a very famous one at least) always has high first week sales b/c hip-hop fans are always eager for new material quickly. Hence, why Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne, and Drake have high first week sales and countless #1 albums.

Valentino

So what's the tea ya'll? Anything scandalous happen today? :hor:

Hmmm, Gaga should tweet a lot before the next album comes ou,t if 1/4 of the people who followed her bought her album on the opening week, I'd die.

Not gonna happen, but think of the charting. :flutter: It'd have a massive 2nd week drop though. :ohno:

Ozzy8923

I have a science final tomorrow and I'm here instead.

Aren't I a great student? :awesome:

At the movie awards Russel said a teen mom closing joke, when the show nex is actually teen wolf. :teehee:

Nothing chart wise has been scandalous though except Wide Awake actually doing ok. :hor:

Ozzy8923

Hmmm, Gaga should tweet a lot before the next album comes ou,t if 1/4 of the people who followed her bought her album on the opening week, I'd die.

Not gonna happen, but think of the charting. :flutter: It'd have a massive 2nd week drop though. :ohno:

I don't think 5 million people would buy BTW in it's first week. But if it did I would go ahead and rub it in the faces of people who talk about the 99 cents.

Bloody Mary

Careful, guys! I know we're all friends in here but this isn't supposed to be the Random Conversation thread.

Try starting PMs to get to know each other better! ;)

Thanks, lovelies! :sara:

Valentino

SATzL.gifGo study!

At the movie awards Russel said a teen mom closing joke, when the show nex is actually teen wolf. :teehee:

Nothing chart wise has been scandalous though except Wide Awake actually doing ok. :hor:

My timeline is littered with Nicki mentions. What happened? :teehee:

Careful, guys! I know we're all friends in here but this isn't supposed to be the Random Conversation thread.

Oh, well I meant in the music world. :hehe:

I don't think 5 million people would buy BTW in it's first week. But if it did I would go ahead and rub it in the faces of people who talk about the 99 cents.

Yazzz. Omg on Adult Swim they have those little black screen moments that say sassy things and it said: Dear Madonna, please stop rippin off Lady Gaga. :teehee:

Are any of Gagz songs in the top 100? I would have though BTW would have been consistent. :(

hausofmike

Wide Awake #9 :eww:

The title should be changed to:

Random US Chart Conversation

Tbh. :troll:

Edited by HausOfMike

Bloody Mary

Oh, well I meant in the music world. :hehe:

tumblr_m4ydrc3Nub1ql45opo9_500.gif

Be good! :hehe:

The title should be changed to:

Random US Chart Conversation

Tbh. :troll: