Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

jhonyguy04

hmmm I think Katy was "inspired" by Shakira

Both empowerment songs/videos, both singers manage to cross the labyrinth and everything turns colorful once they have made to the other side

nothing against Katy, but if Gaga did this concept, they would have immediately pointed out how she copied Shakira. No one will mention Katy.

hmmm I think Katy was "inspired" by Shakira

Both empowerment songs/videos, both singers manage to cross the labyrinth and everything turns colorful once they have made to the other side

nothing against Katy, but if Gaga did this concept, they would have immediately pointed out how she copied Shakira. No one will mention Katy.

MarryTheKnight

Good for Katy. She brought her A-Game this era. Unfortunately, Gaga and Interscope had many bumps and failures this era.

IMO, Katy is the top woman in Pop right now. And she deserves it. She isnt a MESS like Rihanna and she didnt make mistakes like Gaga.

Katy still at .7500 on KWORB, but that site doesn't even reflect accurate % anymore and I'm sure it will rise a lot tomorrow.

I have to say I loved the video and glad most people seem to agree. Katy somewhat lost me as a fan after ET, but she's going the the right direction to win me back :)

Edited by Klou

MarryTheKnight

Im so glad people on here are over hating Katy. We should celebrate other artists success. Of course we want Gaga to be the best, but we shouldnt put down other women.

Katy and Adele deserved all the success they got during this last year

Im so glad people on here are over hating Katy. We should celebrate other artists success. Of course we want Gaga to be the best, but we shouldnt put down other women.

Katy and Adele deserved all the success they got during this last yea

Agree with all of THIS!

An hours gone by and Bieber still not #1?!?

It's 12:10 Easten Time. Wasn't it released 10 minutes ago?

hausofmike

Agree with all of THIS!

It's 12:10 Easten Time. Wasn't it released 10 minutes ago?

All albums are released either at 11 or a little after. I never checked really at 11. At 11:30-11:45 it was out

La Rosalia

I'm not trying to release my inner "Ness" :troll: but I think Katy deserves to be on top right now. I don't liker her and her music, but she and Capitol did a great job during her era. The music videos looked really pro and she made a decent amount of promo. I don't necessarily think she's the top Pop act at the moment considering tour, WW sales, etc but I would be happy if Interscope acted like Capitol and help Gaga plan a great era for the next album.

All albums are released either at 11 or a little after. I never checked really at 11. At 11:30-11:45 it was out

It's #20 :P

Arturo

I'm streaming Linkin Park's new album Living things on itunes.

On the first track "Lost in the Echo" ... so good

Edited by Archuro52311

hausofmike

#5. How pathetic. This kid has millions of 10 year old girl fans who shot up his singles faster than his album.

His last album opened with good numbers (around 280K) and I believe this album will open with around the same or possibly more.

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

What I quite like about the "Wide Awake" video is the references to the rest of the era. Very cute really.

"California Girls" - the beginning

"Teenage Dream" - the end

"Firework" - the blast out of her chest

"E.T." - the darkness and the strawberry

"Last Friday Night" - the girl on the bicycle

"The One That Got Away" - when she's sick in the wheelchair

"Part of Me" - when she punches the guy

A very solid wrapup to the era.

Edited by DaEdgeOfGloryYo