💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Another song that was released recently in the UK was Cherly Cole's Call My Name produced and written by Calvin Harris. I actually really like it. Now, my question is, if given proper promotion in the US, how would it perform chart-wise?

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2MaemE-oks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

CoolTrainerTerry

I keep flip-flopping on if I like Titanium and WHYB. One minute I like them, the next, I hate them.

I feel like as soon as I buy them, I'll get annoyed by them (like Automatic and Beautiful Sinner. Why did I buy those songs?)

I'm glad Brokenhearted is climbing. And Dark Side and Some Nights continue to make a slow rise. Woo!

Shadow

J.Lo's new song Goin' In ft. Flo Rida will be released to mainstream radio tomorrow and was released for digital download on June 12th.

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sqZEZjIVb_U

I personally don't like it.

Seems forgetful to me.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Oyemiamor

Another song that was released recently in the UK was Cherly Cole's Call My Name produced and written by Calvin Harris. I actually really like it. Now, my question is, if given proper promotion in the US, how would it perform chart-wise?

Link: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=P2MaemE-oks

I don't know, I don't have anything against her or anything but all this music is really starting to sound the same. I'm ready for a change. I've been listening mainly to 70's rock lately. I wonder what other listeners are doing? Is everyone as sick as I am of this same sounding dance music?

Seems forgetful to me.

Yeah I don't like it. I didn't like Dance Again, but even that song is more memorable.

I don't know, I don't have anything against her or anything but all this music is really starting to sound the same. I'm ready for a change. I've been listening mainly to 70's rock lately. I wonder what other listeners are doing? Is everyone as sick as I am of this same sounding dance music?

Yeah I am. I've been listening to Adam Lambert's new album, but other than that I've just been flipping back to older album's.

CoolTrainerTerry

I've practically been listening to nothing but the new Scissor Sisters album.

But yeah, I am really tired of all of the songs sounding like one giant song. It's like every song just bleeds into the next one.

heavymlover

Link: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=P2MaemE-oks

I love CMN :flutter: It's generic, but really catchy. I hope it can have a decent performance.

InGagzWeTrust

I feel the same, so tired of those nonsense generic beats on the radio :nacho:

I keep flip-flopping on if I like Titanium and WHYB. One minute I like them, the next, I hate them.

I feel like as soon as I buy them, I'll get annoyed by them (like Automatic and Beautiful Sinner. Why did I buy those songs?)

I'm glad Brokenhearted is climbing. And Dark Side and Some Nights continue to make a slow rise. Woo!

If a song annoys me, I'll stop listening to it for like 6 months and then listen to it again and then I like it again. I do that with Britney and Gaga.

Innovative

It makes me ****ing cringe when people say Born This Way was unsuccessful. A number one for six weeks. Four Top 10 singles. Five Top 40 singles. One mullion albums sold in a week. What the **** more do you expect? A billion copies sold first week?

jhonyguy04

wide awake is gonna take over soon. katy performed on mmva and she looked stunning. she was a butterfly. even though britney fans are saying she copied britney, lol. i think soon thats gonna be their arch nemesis since she is the top b---h now.

hausofmike

Her singing WA still hurts my ears to be honest.

Kelly was GREAT

Bieber. Um. Well. He tried. I guess.

It makes me ****ing cringe when people say Born This Way was unsuccessful. A number one for six weeks. Four Top 10 singles. Five Top 40 singles. One mullion albums sold in a week. What the **** more do you expect? A billion copies sold first week?

Yes.

:troll:

Americano

wide awake is gonna take over soon. katy performed on mmva and she looked stunning. she was a butterfly. even though britney fans are saying she copied britney, lol. i think soon thats gonna be their arch nemesis since she is the top b---h now.

Her performance was incredibly boring. Please.

Katy is not on the level of Britney Spears.