• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

:deadbanana: I can't believe Usher is doing that poorly. Looking 4 Myself is so much better than his last 2 albums.

Arturo

:deadbanana: I can't believe Usher is doing that poorly. Looking 4 Myself is so much better than his last 2 albums.

Looks like his stans have all left :nails:

There was one interview where she said she wanted to focus more time on her next album, and then she popped it out out of nowhere lol.

Not that it matters, her music is manufactured anyway. We're going off topic, however. I'll let her worldwide album sales speak for themselves.

Yes, did you know PF came out in 2010... it's now 2012. I think she focused.

I really don't care what you think. For a female rapper her WW sales are great.

saltface

Yes, did you know PF came out in 2010... it's now 2012. I think she focused.

I really don't care what you think. For a female rapper pop star her WW sales are great poor.

Pubichair

Would anyone mind starting a new thread about the Born This Way foundation Promo video here?

Edited by Pubichair

saltface

Oh please :laughga: I don't need my faves to slay to be "not mad", because their music is actually decent and so I don't need to see chart slayage to be content.

Edited by andrewsalt

Oh please :laughga: I don't need my faves to slay to be "not mad", because their music is actually decent and so I don't need to see chart slayage to be content.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Calling it right now that Katy will get some Grammy nods again partly due to her chart success. May even throw her one since she's been snubbed so many times...

Arturo

Calling it right now that Katy will get some Grammy nods again partly due to her chart success. May even throw her one since she's been snubbed so many times...

I hope not.

This may sound horrible and cruel but I like the fact that she has no Grammy's. :ohwell:

Oyemiamor

I hope not.

This may sound horrible and cruel but I like the fact that she has no Grammy's. :ohwell:

There is a reason why the artists that don't have grammys, don't have grammys. No worries :)

Besides I hear there is going to be a really competitive field with some of the non pop star music that tends to get a ton of attention from the Grammys.

Edited by Oyemiamor

heavymlover

If BTW didn't get a Grammy, no other pop artist deserves one right now tbh :crossed: Gaga is the one that actually creates substantial pop.