Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

I actually quite love the EOG video :) Her outfit and performance was amazing, one of the most memorable videos of the year.

However, I can't deny the effect it had on her VEVO. On top of the trolls badgering her videos at that time, the EOG video was such a strip-down and derail from the excess and grandeur of her past videos.

I'm not saying it shouldn't have happened, because I loved it, but it came at such a bad time.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

MarryTheKnight

TEOG video will be 1 year old this Saturday btw

best thing about Wide Awake's preview: FINAL CHAPTER. FINAL. F-I-N-A-totha****ing-L.

the video looks so cute! :excited2:

and they called totga the final chapter too :troll: the teenage dream era will never end

boysboysboys

best thing about Wide Awake's preview: FINAL CHAPTER. FINAL. F-I-N-A-totha****ing-L.

lol, they've spent enough money :rofl:

MarryTheKnight

I actually quite love the EOG video :) Her outfit and performance was amazing, one of the most memorable videos of the year.

However, I can't deny the effect it had on her VEVO. On top of the trolls badgering her videos at that time, the EOG video was such a strip-down and derail from the excess and grandeur of her past videos.

I'm not saying it shouldn't have happened, because I loved it, but it came at such a bad time.

Its not even TEOG's simplicity that I dont like. It was just poorly directed.

However, if Gaga had a more memorable video for TEOG, it could have pushed it to #1 on BB

Link to the preview?

Coming to snatch Carly's weave tbh :nails:

MarryTheKnight

And this is simple (low budget :troll:) done right tbh

one of my fav videos

that video looks stupid, still like the song tho

i like the idea of the fairytale.. it makes a perfect ending the whimsical teenage dream

born this way was kind of all over the place LOL :toofunny:

Americano

i like the idea of the fairytale.. it makes a perfect ending the whimsical teenage dream

born this way was kind of all over the place LOL

How does her teenage dream go then? Squirting boobs, then heading to the beach, then randomly being old and someone dying, after you were an alien for a bit.. then now you're like 5 years old within a disney story.

Yes, so coherent.

MANiCURE1295

However, if Gaga had a more memorable video for TEOG, it could have pushed it to #1 on BB

The only thing I really hate about the Wide Awake era is that she is using this is reflect on her other singles and to remind people how many number 1's she got. Ugg sometimes I just can't stand her. love the song but Katy annoys the **** out of me with the **** she pulls.

How does her teenage dream go then? Squirting boobs, then heading to the beach, then randomly being old and someone dying, after you were an alien for a bit.. then now you're like 5 years old within a disney story.

Yes, so coherent.

Katy does random **** in her videos. Get used to it.

boysboysboys

Its not even TEOG's simplicity that I dont like. It was just poorly directed. However, if Gaga had a more memorable video for TEOG, it could have pushed it to #1 on BB

I don't think it's badly directed, but I get the POV.

Ugh, the song is awful. And aggrandizing the album... :nails:

MarryTheKnight

At the Grammy's in 2009, the guy at the beginning of her performance said Gaga was "complete with 5 number one singles" but yeah Katy needs to milk her number ones because she has no grammy's

Arturo

The Wide Awake video is so cheesy. I hope it doesn't go #1

but it probably will because as soon as she sees it stopped at #2

BAM 69 CENTS, RAPPER, ACOUSTIC.

Edited by Archuro52311

hausofmike

:lmao: if she thinks that shes done with the milking of this era.