Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Valentino

I'm really curious to see what Gaga's numbers will be like next era. I feel like her popularity has decreased a lot, at least in North America. :ohno:

That's only cuz BTW killed her career.Gnpm9.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

MarryTheKnight

who has replaced gaga in popularity though?

she has definitely lost bandwagon fans this era but there is no "other queen bee"

katy runs single sales in N. America but she doesnt have hardcore stans or anything

Americano

You don't need to be replaced to be dropping.

Shes def not as far ahead of her contemporaries as she was prior

Arturo

A #1 debut is possible if they put it up on streaming sites at the same time as the iTunes release. Boyfriend had almost no streaming points which caused it to miss #1. Plus I doubt something like We Are Young would dominate like that again.

I'm really curious to see what Gaga's numbers will be like next era. I feel like her popularity has decreased a lot, at least in North America. :ohno:

Yeah but she also has one of the (if not THE) strongest fanbases in the world. Do you guys think the general public put JB at #2? No. Most people hate him. The general public hates him more than Gaga. I'm pretty sure Gaga can gain her popularity back if she makes more commercial music. It's not like her popularity right now is 0. It certianly has decreased but people are still here for her. Look at You and I going to #3 on iTunes after the general public saw the song performed at the VMA's. They obviously loved it. I doubt monsters bought You and I after the VMA performance It was the general public

Valentino

You don't need to be replaced to be dropping.

Shes def not as far ahead of her contemporaries as she was prior

I disagree so much with that. Why? Cuz her last era wasn't as big of a smash as her previous? There's a reason for that....there's also a reason why Katy, Ke¢ha and Nicki have no Grammys. :coffee:

Americano

I disagree so much with that. Why? Cuz her last era wasn't as big of a smash as her previous? There's a reason for that....there's also a reason why Katy, Ke¢ha and Nicki have no Grammys. :coffee:

Yup

hausofmike

If lady Gagas next era isn't that great. The album will still sell more than MDNA no flame bait intended.

Valentino

Yup

Yes Bry, but there's a reason for that though; there's no way that an album like BTW could possible perform like an album like TF(M) in this day-n-age where generic pop rules the world.

Bottom line, she lost her bandwagon stans this past era, yes, but she'll win them back if this album is what it's said to be.

If lady Gagas next era isn't that great. The album will still sell more than MDNA no flame bait intended.

It's just the truth. :shrug:

Americano

Yes Bry, but there's a reason for that though; there's no way that an album like BTW could possible perform like an album like TF(M) in this day-n-age where generic pop rules the world.

Bottom line, she lost her bandwagon stans this past era, yes, but she'll win them back if this album is what it's said to be.

She never said this album would be anything.

Arturo

I think it's guaranteed that Gaga will at least sell 800k in the opening week so that's already more than MDNA in 2.5 months :toofunny:

Valentino

She never said this album would be anything.

lol Oh, but you see, I've been sipping that exclusive twitter lately, and from what I'm hearing, we can expect TF(M) TFM 2.0. :coffee:

Edited by Valentino

Arturo

lol Oh, but you see, I've been sipping that exclusive twitter lately, and from what I'm hearing, we can expect TF(M) TFM 2.0. :coffee:

So more commercial music? :party:

Either way, Interscope wouldnt let Gaga do more experimental music. She played the album for them on Friday and they gave the ok to release it so it was obviously somewhat commercial.

Valentino

So more commercial music? :party:

Either way, Interscope wouldnt let Gaga do more experimental music. She played the album for them on Friday and they gave the ok to release it so it was obviously somewhat commercial.

Well we can never be sure of these things, but the person that told me DM'd me out of the blue and said to expect what we didn't get on BTW, and that we could expect TFM 2.0. They have ties with Tara...that's all I can say. :teehee:

I hope the title is either Private in Public or Peroxide Princess. Such cool names.

Arturo

Well we can never be sure of these things, but the person that told me DM'd me out of the blue and said to expect what we didn't get on BTW, and that we could expect TFM 2.0. They have ties with Tara...that's all I can say. :teehee:

:notsure: