Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ew, that voice sounds bad, the production is mediocre. I'm tired of the same old electro breakdowns. Hopefully Gaga pushes Zedd to make something greater than the rest.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Galactic Mess

*Most iconic singles (IMO) of the pop chart queens:

All of the three are legendary :legend:

But, regardless of who I stan for, BR is arguably the best of the three :P

LaP is awesome, but I still think Madge's best video is vogue :) - the moves :cry: the vibe :cry:

Galactic Mess

Ew, that voice sounds bad, the production is mediocre. I'm tired of the same old electro breakdowns. Hopefully Gaga pushes Zedd to make something greater than the rest.

I'm not here for breakdowns either... Unless they're REALLY creative and stand out, like TEOG's bridge.

La Rosalia

I think we'll have a RedOne-Gaga situation in which she pushes the bost of Zedd in order to make amazing tracks. It's also his chance to become a RedOne/DrLuke demanded producer so I don't think he'll miss with the songs.

Arturo

I think we'll have a RedOne-Gaga situation in which she pushes the bost of Zedd in order to make amazing tracks. It's also his chance to become a RedOne/DrLuke demanded producer so I don't think he'll miss with the songs.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Zedd knew while producing the songs that he was making songs for the most famous pop star in the world with the biggest fanbase in the world. He wasn't producing for Eva Simmons or whatever her name is :toofunny:

Innovative

Like a Prayer kinda became ... campy though. It's like a cheesy wedding song played by cheap DJ's nowadays

Valentino

are you accusing me of being a katy troll??

Noooo I don't think you're a Katy troll. :cheerup:

jhonyguy04

Noooo I don't think you're a Katy troll. :cheerup:

Kk lol hug back.

Lion Heart

1 minute teaser of "Beauty and a Beat" produced by Zedd and Max Martin

http://soundcloud.com/jeff1317/bieber-beauty-and-a-beat-1min

31-43 expect sounds like these to be present on Gaga's new material produced by Zedd

:wtf:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arturo

"All Around the World" by the King of Pop :troll: dropped out oif the iTunes Top 10. I guess that one isn't single worthy either.

I think he has another promo single coming Monday or Tuesday? We'll see how that one does. Maybe it'll pull a "Die In Your Arms" :hor:

Valentino

BB Hot 100 calculations for next week based on 5 days of itunes bars, current airplay and a streaming estimate

#position, sales (000's) + airplay (A.I. millions) + streaming (20Ks) = points*, artist, song, (change on Hot 100)

#21 167 + 0 + -- = 104 Justin Bieber AATW ft Ludacris (New)

*points = 62% x sales/K + 80% x airplay (A.I. millions) + 5% x on demand streaming/K

Approx weekly sales for Gaga: TEOG 8.5K, PF 7.7K, BTW 6.8K, JD 6.4K, Y+I 5.8K, BR 5.5K

FsQyb.gif

Didn't see that one coming...

FsQyb.gif

Didn't see that one coming...

Debuts are a lot lower on the Hot 100 now thanks to the new rules :P I'm sure this one and the last one would have been much higher.

Valentino

Debuts are a lot lower on the Hot 100 now thanks to the new rules :P I'm sure this one and the last one would have been much higher.

That pleases us very much.Gnpm9.gif

Arturo

That pleases us very much.Gnpm9.gif

It's probably gonna make Gaga debut at #2 though :deadbanana:

What are the new rules exactly?