💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ozzy8923

We really need to get over Katy Perry. The song is descent and safe, she has an easy to understand and quite likable and simple image that appeals to most of the people in the US and, as far as I'm concerned, how could you NOT have expected WA to got at least top 20. I was not expecting such a huge surge in digital sales and radio airplay so quickly but I'm not surprised by it.

Gaga, that lead single better be ready in the next 3-5 months or I think I'll die.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

CoolTrainerTerry

The big question is... why isn't Dark Side #1 yet?

Dark Side will slay and you will all deal. :crossed:

Like, 10 pages late, but bless these posts.

How well did the new Scissor Sisters album do?

Oyemiamor

-- 33 SCISSOR SISTERS CASABLANCA/UNIV REPUBLIC 9,891 --

CoolTrainerTerry

-- 33 SCISSOR SISTERS CASABLANCA/UNIV REPUBLIC 9,891 --

Aww, that sucks. It's so good, too. I'm gonna have to buy another copy because my cd player scratched it.

saltface

As soon as I saw your name I knew the exact post you quoted lmao

Oyemiamor

Aww, that sucks. It's so good, too. I'm gonna have to buy another copy because my cd player scratched it.

Not a fan myself but appreciate people that still use CDs. I personally think they sound better. I wish I knew how to convert my tapes to CDs!

How long have Scissor Sisters been around?

CoolTrainerTerry

Not a fan myself but appreciate people that still use CDs. I personally think they sound better. I wish I knew how to convert my tapes to CDs!

How long have Scissor Sisters been around?

Since 2001, I believe.

Jake Shears and Del Marquis :flutter:

Arturo

Well even though it's impossible, Dark Side deserves to chart better than Wide Awake.

Oyemiamor

Well even though it's impossible, Dark Side deserves to chart better than Wide Awake.

I 100% agree, Kelly can sing her butt off! But I just wish she didn't release a song with "dark" in it for a summer single. It just seems like a sad song to me. Her choruses usually give an uplifting happy feeling and I just don't think dark side delivers that.

Arturo

I 100% agree, Kelly can sing her butt off! But I just wish she didn't release a song with "dark" in it for a summer single. It just seems like a sad song to me. Her choruses usually give an uplifting happy feeling and Ijust don't think dark side delivers that.

True :(

It's destined to flop

I'm so over Katy. Ugh I hope every Gaga fan buys her next single! None of this illegal downloading ****. Gaga should tweet "if you're a real monster you better BUY my song." :derpga:

Oyemiamor

True :(

It's destined to flop

I'm so over Katy. Ugh I hope every Gaga fan buys her next single! None of this illegal downloading ****. Gaga should tweet "if you're a real monster you better BUY my song." :derpga:

I think the issue is that older people tend to buy songs not kids. Kids know how to get it illegally. Katy has non offensive, simple singles that old people can enjoy. No wonder why it sells so much! You wonder why she didn't release peacock? Well that would go against her innocent appeal.... she is a product driven by her puppet masters. I appreciate Gaga for the fact that she is the antithesis of Katy. They shouldn't even be compared.

I'm excited for Gaga to retake the reigns and rule the charts again. Just a few more months hopefully!

saltface

I 100% agree, Kelly can sing her butt off!

Did you hear her cover of Princess of China? :flutter:

Oyemiamor

Did you hear her cover of Princess of China? :flutter:

No, I haven't. Is there a youtube link?