💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

So Carly does not deserve the spot because we don't know if she is a true artist or not. Same goes for Gaga back then?

We don't know if she's a true artist yet :roll:

What I'm saying if you're a true artist and the song is good you deserve the spot.

Carly can't be judged by one single. Making her still undecided to me. So if we can't tell if you're a true artist or not I see no reason in why she SHOULDNT be number one.

Edited by Archuro52311

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Juan Carlos

We don't know if she's a true artist yet :roll:

What I'm saying if you're a true artist and the song is good you deserve the spot.

Carly can't be judged by one single. Making her still undecided to me. So if we can't tell if you're a true artist or not I see no reason in why she SHOULDNT be number one.

We are a bit off-topic, but anyway. It just seems people around here don't want Katy to have another #1 single for some.... Reasons...

Americano

Refer to the OP for this thread's purpose.

Edited by Americano

Juan Carlos

Refer to the OP for this thread's purpose.

We're discussing charts positions here, it's not like we're talking random ****. Relax.

Edited by Juan Carlos

Americano

Carly working with Max Martin, she won't be a 1 hit wonder it seems. Maybe the rise of a new "it" girl coming our way

MANiCURE1295

Anyway.

So happy Scream is doing well again

Scream is pretty good! I downloaded it today! One of the few songs in the top 10 that I favor

Arturo

Carly working with Max Martin, she won't be a 1 hit wonder it seems. Maybe the rise of a new "it" girl coming our way

I don't think so. It's too soon to tell....

But you maybe (:giggle:) right.

Tommymonster44

I still think that she is simply a fad. She may have one more hit if it's a super catchy song. However, she is just too generic and lacking a defined style to become a long term hit maker

And max Martin is no longer in his hey day imo. His only recent hits have been when he works with another in style producer.

Edited by Tommymonster44

I still think Max Martin is a wonderful producer. He produced I Wanna Go and it did very well on the charts. He also produced 3 and If U Seek Amy back in 2009.

I think he'll do really well with Carly.

Americano

I still think that she is simply a fad. She may have one more hit if it's a super catchy song. However, she is just too generic and lacking a defined style to become a long term hit maker

And max Martin is no longer in his hey day imo. His only recent hits have been when he works with another in style producer.

Well, no one thought Lady Gaga had substance before she had some time to establish herself as well

Valentino

Is Carly really gonna block Lady Katheryn like that? I'm stunned. :deadbanana:

Arturo

Is Carly really gonna block Lady Katheryn like that? I'm stunned. :deadbanana:

Let's pray that she does :hor:

I haven't even bought CMM and I'm already wanting her to cockblock Katy :smh:

Maybe I should buy it :flop:

Valentino

Let's pray that she does :hor:

I haven't even bought CMM and I'm already wanting her to cockblock Katy :smh:

Maybe I should buy it :flop:

Oh but that would be rude. :hehe:

CANNOGABANG

I'm really on the verge of dying right now with the future 1# position :smh:. I'm not hoping for either Call Me Flop or Flop Awake to be on top :wtf:. Not here for that Flophone either :wtf:

Chart this summer is :flop:.

I'm not even into the details about the music yet :fail: