đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Oyemiamor

Rock fans: Here's to a hopeful second half of the year for rock music on the charts!

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN: Rock will have a major presence during the second half of the year, starting on June 26 with the new album from Linkin Park. It will be followed in the coming months with records from such strong sellers and major concert attractions as Muse, The Killers, Dave Matthews Band, Paramore, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Mumford & Sons and Green Day.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

Rock fans: Here's to a hopeful second half of the year for rock music on the charts!

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN: Rock will have a major presence during the second half of the year, starting on June 26 with the new album from Linkin Park. It will be followed in the coming months with records from such strong sellers and major concert attractions as Muse, The Killers, Dave Matthews Band, Paramore, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Mumford & Sons and Green Day.

Linkin Park :legend:

Paramore :legend:

The Killers :legend:

Green Day :flop:

Can't really blame them since they are greedy business people and all. It kind of makes you feel sorry for Katy. She is a cash cow being over-milked. It can't feel very good.

Lol.

As if there wasn't the exactly same kind of business masterminds and machinery behind Gaga & co. Of course they're gonna promote it as good as they can, anything other than that would be rather stupid now wouldn't it?

Madge Lovin Life

So truly happy for my Canadian sister Carley Jay Nepsen's success, I love her record. Maybe she can come on stage and kiss me? yn97f.jpg

jhonyguy04

Wide Awake #2 on iTunes :pressed:

omg!!! its comming!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

i bet she is not gonna take a long break. she is gonna be back soon with her next era. she is just so unbeatable. so pressed................

Edited by jhonyguy04

Arturo

Yeah. Katy is slaying. But I heard that shes taking a long break after this.

Let's hope it's long enough to the point where she becomes irrelevant

saltface

Idk why you would wish irrelevance upon someone. Yeah okay you might not like her but obviously other people do lmao. There's room for more than one female in the pop music industry.

Arturo

Idk why you would wish irrelevance upon someone. Yeah okay you might not like her but obviously other people do lmao. There's room for more than one female in the pop music industry.

There's your answer :ohwell:

saltface

There's your answer :ohwell:

You just don't like her because her era was more successful than Gaga's :staymad:

Arturo

You just don't like her because her era was more successful than Gaga's :staymad:

I've hated her since E.T tbh

That was around when the BTW era just started.