• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

So happy You & I went 2x. :) One of my favorite Gaga singles.

The video :legend:

Gosh, I want Judas to hit 1M :(

Arturo

I like Billboard's fair assessment of BTW in this article and their comparisons with sports in measures of success.

Yes, they're spilling the true tea on how successful BTW really was.

I don't know why some people view it as a letdown :roll:

MarryTheKnight

Yes, they're spilling the true tea on how successful BTW really was.

I don't know why some people view it as a letdown :roll:

the hype. if Gaga didnt claim it to be so spectacular, it wouldnt be considered a let down....

Arturo

the hype. if Gaga didnt claim it to be so spectacular, it wouldnt be considered a let down....

It is spectacular

It met my expectations :shrug:

Oyemiamor

I think it depends on the person. The average person doesn't know what Gaga or anyone else said or did before its release. Some fans just like to blow stuff like that out of proportion because they were disappointed. It's an opinion, not a fact.

Anyways back to the charts, I feel like everyday there is a repetitive conversation in here about this stuff. Let's get over it already. It's on to the next one.

What do people think Usher will debut with? I really like his song "numb" it is excellent! The rest of his cd, I could careless about.

MarryTheKnight

It is spectacular

It met my expectations :shrug:

it met mine too but im pretty sure Gaga thought it would surpass 21 success

Anyways back to the charts, I feel like everyday there is a repetitive conversation in here about this stuff. Let's get over it already. It's on to the next one.

Sadly, I dont think it will stop being discussed until the next one is released and we see its commercial success. If it does worse....

tumblr_ll9pv9jboy1qixleeo1_400.gif

Shadow

Yeah. I know self promotion and confidence is great and essential to performing artists, but the hype created expectations that were very high.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Oyemiamor

Sadly, I dont think it will stop being discussed until the next one is released and we see its commercial success. If it does worse....

Because you keep bringing it up almost every day. No offense but you are the main person I keep seeing writing the same thing. If it really did meet your expectations this wouldn't be your daily point. You say one thing, talk another.

boysboysboys

tumblr_ll9pv9jboy1qixleeo1_400.gif

Careful, she never said or implied that. She made that "decade" comment before the album came out.

Even Billboard doesn't doubt the success of BTW. You've been bringing this discussion up since forever.

Edited by boysboysboys

MarryTheKnight

Careful, she never said or implied that. She made that comment before the album came out.

Even Billboard doesn't doubt the success of BTW. You've been bringing this discussion up since forever.

I never said Born This Way was a flop or a letdown. Yes, I dont like SOME songs but I overall loved the album and this is my fav era. And the single sales and album sales are impressive.

The only real letdown to me was the music videos but some people love MTN and TEOG so its all personal.

Because you keep bringing it up almost every day. No offense but you are the main person I keep seeing writing the same thing. If it really did meet your expectations this wouldn't be your daily point. You say one thing, talk another.

9/10 I elaborate on what someone else is saying.

And i dont want people to think I have a cynical view on BTW, its more realistic.

BTW didnt "let me down" and clearly it was successful, Im just saying it didnt reach some of its expectations and didnt even reach its full potential.