💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

I haven't heard Wide Awake on the radio for at least a month. I'm kinda surprised it's doing so well.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

I haven't heard Wide Awake on the radio for at least a month. I'm kinda surprised it's doing so well.

I haven't heard it at all still :legend:

MANiCURE1295

I haven't heard it at all still :legend:

This. I dont hate the song though. I'm proud or Katy and her success's but Im pressed that she clearly use payola.....like come on soooo obvious! Wide awake is an okay song. But Defintiely doesn't deserve a number 1

Runway

This. I dont hate the song though. I'm proud or Katy and her success's but Im pressed that she clearly use payola.....like come on soooo obvious! Wide awake is an okay song. But Defintiely doesn't deserve a number 1

Plus its doing nothing outside the US, lol

boysboysboys

Capitol :fail:

I still can't believe they could do this for Katy and not Kelly Clarkson. It just shows what a huge effect a capable manager and agent can do to your career.

Arturo

Guys, I seriously just used the $1.29 Pepsi gave me on Twitter to buy Marry the Night :lolgaga:

It'll be Platinum in no time!

saltface

Did anyone read Billboard's article about whether Born This Way was successful or not?

Arturo

Did anyone read Billboard's article about whether Born This Way was successful or not?

I did. I loved it! It spilled the tea :tea:

boysboysboys

I haven't read it. Where's the link? :)

Arturo

#TrueTea #TruthTea #ThatsTheTeaBitch

Well they were right. Not every artists can score 6 Top 30 singles along with 4 top 10's (including 1 #1) from the same album :legend:

Oyemiamor

#1 is too close to call, we will have to wait for Billboard to publish it. So happy to see some of my favorite old artists in the top :wub:

2 1ADELEXL/COLUMBIA 74,029+27% 21

-- 2ALAN JACKSONCAPITOL NASHVILLE/EMI 73,829-- THIRTY MILES WEST

-- 3BEACH BOYSCAPITOL/EMI 63,645-- THAT'S WHY GOD MADE THE RADIO

-- 4BIG K.R.I.T.DEF JAM/IDJ 40,010-- LIVE FROM THE UNDERGROUND

1 7JOHN MAYERCOLUMBIA 37,511-44% BORN AND RAISED

-- 8NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSEREPRISE 35,422-- AMERICANA

--12JOE WALSHFANTASY 23,102-- ANALOG MAN

1422NICKI MINAJYM/CM/UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC 13,458-15% PINK FRIDAY... ROMAN RELOADED

--37BEATLESCAPITOL/EM I9,161-- YELLOW SUBMARINE SONGTRACK

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

Edited by Oyemiamor

MANiCURE1295

Really good article. Speaks the truth! For such a social album it did fairly well. I'm proud of the born this way album and will be forever. It still has such good sales outside the US. At least she's not like Katy where her album sell like **** outside the US. Worldwide is always more important than just the Us and for anyone to say otherwise is just ridiculous. I'd like to see Katy have the cultural impact in Asia like gaga does.

Arturo

Really good article. Speaks the truth! For such a social album it did fairly well. I'm proud of the born this way album and will be forever. It still has such good sales outside the US. At least she's not like Katy where her album sell like **** outside the US. Worldwide is always more important than just the Us and for anyone to say otherwise is just ridiculous. I'd like to see Katy have the cultural impact in Asia like gaga does.

Yeah :legend:

And I hate when people say "WELL TEENAGE DREAM IS STILL SELLING"

Do they not know that Gaga hasn't released a single in almost 7 months and that Katy has current single as of right now which is promoting the album? OBVIOUSLY she is going to be selling right now :fail: