• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

Adele's album is at #4

Hopefulyl with all these new releases it gets pushed off again

Remember when Gaga had TFM out and Rihanna had Rated R out and Gaga managed to totally slay her era? :flutter: I miss when she was indestructible (chart wise) I hope she slays the charts with the new album

Rihanna still managed to get a #1 hit from that album (something Gaga couldn't do) and two top 10 songs. Edited by Klou

Arturo

Guys, Believe leaked.

Lady Gaga Facts from Twitter spread the link. The beliebers are all pressed. :lmao:

Guys, Believe leaked.

Lady Gaga Facts from Twitter spread the link. The beliebers are all pressed. :lmao:

Links. Links. Links.

I saw a source that gives us Gaga deets said Beebs it leaked. :toofunny:

Arturo

LGMF makes a bad name for Monsters. :lmao:

But the shade that has been thrown. :smh:

I find it funny, but I agree with them that I'd be pressed if it were Gaga's album. Be prepared. When they get a hold of Gaga's album leak they're going to spread it everywhere :omg:

Unless there's some way it won't leak :ohno:

La Rosalia

Rihanna still managed to get a #1 hit from that album (something Gaga couldn't do) and two top 10 songs.

Bad Romance had more longevity and managed to beat Rude Boy on the yeard end chart + sales , Telephone, which peaked at number 3, is one position behind. Gaga which was the new popstar managed to beat Rihanna on the "Rated R" era which came after her peak and when most sources said that she was going to be the new queen of pop, that's why I emphasized on Gaga slaying her era.

I find it funny, but I agree with them that I'd be pressed if it were Gaga's album. Be prepared. When they get a hold of Gaga's album leak they're going to spread it everywhere :omg:

Unless there's some way it won't leak :ohno:

It might leak and sell 900k in the 1st week. :legend:

Bad Romance had more longevity and managed to beat Rude Boy on the yeard end chart + sales , Telephone, which peaked at number 3, is one position behind. Gaga which was the new popstar managed to beat Rihanna on the "Rated R" era which came after her peak and when most sources said that she was going to be the new queen of pop, that's why I emphasized on Gaga slaying her era.

I'm not questioning Gaga's success, but I just don't think Gaga "totally slayed" Rihanna if you're strictly talking about Hot 100 position.