💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

Many places reporting on Gaga getting hit in the head and all were in support.

Two places talking about Madonna's nipple...and neither were nice.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

This is somewhat off topic, but I asked my friend to rank Rihanna, Gaga, and Katy in terms of who is the biggest. She isn't a fan of any of them and follows the media more than I do and casually listens to radio. I thought she would have a good gauge of what the general public thinks... She's a very smart and successful 29 year old.

So she rated Gaga first, then Katy, then Rihanna. When I asked about Katy and Gaga she said "the gap is pretty wide".

It's only one person, but I trust her insight. I just think it can be hard for a "fan" to gauge... Just because Katy is a chart queen that doesn't mean she makes the biggest impact on the general public.

Arturo

This is somewhat off topic, but I asked my friend to rank Rihanna, Gaga, and Katy in terms of who is the biggest. She isn't a fan of any of them and follows the media more than I do and casually listens to radio. I thought she would have a good gauge of what the general public thinks... She's a very smart and successful 29 year old.

So she rated Gaga first, then Katy, then Rihanna. When I asked about Katy and Gaga she said "the gap is pretty wide".

It's only one person, but I trust her insight. I just think it can be hard for a "fan" to gauge... Just because Katy is a chart queen that doesn't mean she makes the biggest impact on the general public.

True. I was asking a group of friends a few months ago if they like Gaga or Katy better and they all replied Gaga. :legend:

The only person I know that likes Katy more than Gaga is my 16 year old cousin :flop: She's a pseudo hipster :toofloppy:

The only thing you'd find on her ipod that is mainstream is One Direction and Katy Perry :lolgaga:

Yeah, Katy charts well but her social impact is 0 to none. I hear Gaga in people's mouth more than Katy.

But I thought we're already in the new era. Tbh, I think it started on the 8th.

True. I was asking a group of friends a few months ago if they like Gaga or Katy better and they all replied Gaga. :legend:

The only person I know that likes Katy more than Gaga is my 16 year old cousin :flop: She's a pseudo hipster :toofloppy:

The only thing you'd find on her ipod that is mainstream is One Direction and Katy Perry :lolgaga:

When I went to Katy's tour, I felt so out of place. It was 90% teenage girls. Literally.... Gaga's shows have every demographic it seems.

I just realize some people on here are pressed by Katy's chart success. It really isn't doing much!

Arturo

When I went to Katy's tour, I felt so out of place. It was 90% teenage girls. Literally.... Gaga's shows have every demographic it seems.

I just realize some people on here are pressed by Katy's chart success. It really isn't doing much!

Yeah, Gaga fans remember her TD singles more than the general public tbh :flop:

hausofmike

:lmao: another new Bieber song stuck at #2 with over 3000 comments on iTunes. Didn't this just come out like not even 10 minutes or so ago

. U know what pisses me off. She did nothing iconic for teog era.

Her EoG performance on Germany's Next Top Model was awesome.

Arturo

When is Justin's album out?

Monday the 19.

It'll be interesting to see it's debut.

Valentino

So am I. Slay me Gaga, slay me

The next few months will be FULL of surprises! Can't wait!

A9VHI.gif

MANiCURE1295

Monday the 19.

It'll be interesting to see it's debut.

So many singles....!

Arturo

So many singles....!

Yup :flop:

Boyfriend

Die in Your Arms

All Around the World

As Long As You Love Me

Guys only two are singles lol. Katy Perry had 2 singles and 3 promo before album, Taylor Swift had 1 single and 3 promo singles, Ke$ha 1 single and 3 promo... It's normal :)

Edited by Klou

Arturo

Guys only two are singles lol. Katy Perry had 2 singles and 3 promo before album, Taylor Swift had 1 single and 3 promo singles, Ke$ha 1 single and 3 promo... It's normal :)

Gaga had 3 and 1 promo :lolgaga: